“oh my YUM!”

Cuisines: Italian
Bonney Lake
“oh my YUM!”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

Stopped here looking for a bite to eat on our way home from a vacation in Port Townsend. Not a fancy place by any means but well worth stopping. I had chicken Marsala that came with some pasta on the side mixed with the same sauce on the chicken. Different then I have had before but tasted amazing! My husband had Chicken Parmesan, it was so flavorful! i was very impressed but the highlight of our meal was dessert!! The BEST Tiramisu I have ever had, The service was great, the people were super friendly. If you are looking for a fancy Italian place this is not for you. If you are looking for GREAT food without a fancy decorated restaurant then check them out!

• Visited July 2013