“Great View and service”

Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Silverdale
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed December 4, 2013

Stayed here to celebrate my wifes Birthday. Room 302 was perfect with wrap around view of water from the balcony, cozy fireplace, big flatscreen TV to watch the Hawks destroy N.O. on MNF. Comfortable bed and great service. We don't often stay at a hotel in our home area but will definitely do this again.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Marc A, General Manager at Best Western Plus Silverdale Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2013

Dear Member,

We are thrilled that you were able to celebrate the special occasion with us, and hope you decide to visit on another stay-cation in the near future.

There are newer reviews for Best Western Plus Silverdale Beach Hotel

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed December 1, 2013

This hotel far exceeded expectations. The rooms were clean, comfortable and well appointed with a water view. This hotel was outstanding in all areas. It also was very reasonable in price. We were greeted by smiling, accomodating desk clerks both on arrival and departure. The breakfast buffet was very good. The grounds lent themselves to a nice walk and a picture taking opportunity. The hotel was very close to our Polsbough destination. The beds were large and ver comfortable. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone, whether it is a family or a business traveller.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Marc A, General Manager at Best Western Plus Silverdale Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2013

Hello TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you very much for such a positive review. I happen to feel the exact same way about our beautiful property! We hope to see you soon.

Cheers,

MarcA

Reviewed November 27, 2013

Music in bar was way too loud; we heard it on the 3rd floor in our room. Water in shower was not hot enough; just warm. Internet service kept pushing us off line. The decore is nice now that the hotel has changed hands and it sure needed to have the carpet changed and the rooms painted.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Marc A, General Manager at Best Western Plus Silverdale Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 1, 2013

Hello Robert D,

Thank you for posting your review, and I am terribly sorry to see that you had a less than enjoyable stay. In the last week, we have modified our lounge entertainment hours and volume levels in an attempt to not have our guests disrupted in the future. We have also increased our Wi-Fi bandwidth property-wide. Hopefully you'll come visit again, I assure you'll notice the positive differences.

Reviewed November 26, 2013

Great location in Silverdale, WA. The rooms are spacious and have beautiful waterviews and of the city of Seattle. The hotel lobby is warm and inviting with multiple fireplaces and seating. The front guest staff is extremely friendly and helpful. The room cleanliness was questionable as i found trash from the previous occupant of the room, and the bathroom sink/area was not clean. The bed was hard and pillows lumpy. The hotel martini bar was active. They had four people working but after waiting 20 minutes with no service had to finally flag waitress down to place my order. Improve the cleanliness of the room and the waitstaff in the lounge and i would go back!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Marc A, General Manager at Best Western Plus Silverdale Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2013

Hello Lori F,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback, and I am sorry to see that we fell short of your expectations in a couple of instances during your recent visit. We are continuously striving to improve our service in all areas, and we will definitely be using your comments as constructive training tools that will help us accomplish this moving forward. Thank you once again, and we hope that you will consider visiting us in the future.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

We spent 2 nights here in September - 2 couples in our 50's.
We had stayed at this hotel years ago with our kids and remembered how nice the location is.
This time we used a Living Social voucher and booked a round at the nearby Gold Mountain golf course (after reading great reviews on golf now!)
We had a great day on the course, and were greeted at the hotel by friendly staff and comfy rooms (ours had a nice water view).
That evening the lounge was full of happy people, lots of guests socializing with each other and having fun. Outside there was a bonfire where kids of all ages roasted marshmallows.
The buffet breakfast included with our stay was good.
We had a great weekend and would like to come back here in the spring .

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends

Hello Fr0m,

Thank you for taking the time to post such a wonderful review. Gold Mountain is a great course, and we look forward to seeing you again in the spring.

Cheers,

Reviewed November 22, 2013

We've relocated here and are waiting to close on a house, have 2 dogs and unfortunately we don't have any other choices for pet friendly hotels. The music in the lounge is so loud you can't even watch your tv. Complaining to the front desk only gets eye rolls and lies that they will take care of it. The weekends are the worst with live music and a dj that is supposed to run from 8-11. It's 11:45 and the music is still going after several complaints and even 2 voice mails to the General Manager, Marc Anderson. We, along with most other paying guests, are paying to sleep here. Sleep is NOT happening with all this noise! The walls are thin, you can hear the water running through the pipes when your neighbor showers or flushes. Housekeeping leaves a LOT to be desired. My husband killed a spider in the bed one morning, asked for new sheets, spider was still there when we turned down the sheets that night. Most of the front desk staff, minus the night time weekend staff, has been friendly and helpful. But that doesn't help me sleep at night. I would NEVER stay here again and would NEVER recommend staying here, especially if you value your sleep! I've never been so disappointed in a hotel stay. Run, run as fast as you can away from the Best Western Silverdale Beach CLUB, doesn't qualify as a HOTEL!

Room Tip: Don't stay here!
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank A S
Marc A, General Manager at Best Western Plus Silverdale Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2013

Dear A S,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. As we have already responded several times through other avenues of communication, I would like to apologize once again for the issues you experienced during your stay. We hope you enjoy your new home here in the Great Northwest.

Very Sincerely,

Reviewed November 22, 2013

This is my second review of this hotel, as I stay here at least once a month on business. I have always been very impressed with the hotel, the staff, the service, and value and my overall experience every time I stay there. However, the hotel took it to another level on my last stay here this week. Two weeks ago, when I was last here, I mentioned that the older style mechanical thermostats in the room weren't very accurate and that it was difficult to keep the room temperature consistant. I also mentioned that the internet speed was on the slower side. For me travelling on business, and using my computer throughout the day and evening, this was important to me.

HOW SURPRISED WAS I when I arrived the other day to find that there was a new digital thermostat in my room and the internet was buzzing along at high speed! I was able to keep the temperature in my room exactly how I like it, warm during the day and cooler while I am sleeping.

One area of improvement is that the spa tub has been inconsistent but they seem to be getting on top of that also...It's been up to temperature more often than not lately.

Anyways....I am VERY impressed!! I have said this before and I will say it again...Part of my choice in doing business in Silverdale of all places ( I live in Canada) is because I love visiting this hotel so much. And they keep improving it every time I come out. They now have a new and improved breakfast for a very low price - I don't know if you can buy your own groceries that cheap. I am going to try it out next time I come out!

Room Tip: This hotel has a great selection of rooms and I have stayed in most of them actually, but the best r...
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Marc A, General Manager at Best Western Plus Silverdale Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2013

Hello Martin M,

Thank you so much for another extremely positive review. We always enjoy having you as our guest, and we look forward to seeing you again in a couple of weeks.

Take Care,

GM

Also consider these accommodations in or near Silverdale
Oxford Suites Silverdale
Oxford Suites Silverdale
#1 of 6 in Silverdale
Best Western Plus Bainbridge Island Suites
Best Western Plus Bainbridge Isl...
#1 of 5 in Bainbridge Island
#6 of 8 in Bremerton
Flagship Inn
Flagship Inn
#3 of 8 in Bremerton

Been to Best Western Plus Silverdale Beach Hotel? Share your experiences!