“Nice place, great location”

Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Silverdale
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Reviewed July 26, 2013

We stayed one night with our 5 year old son. We loved the view of the beach from our room and patio, our son loved the swimming pool, which was big enough for the children to play. Our late check-in went smoothly, the front desk staff were extremely helpful and pleasant. There was live music in the lounge and a bonfire in the courtyard. Lots of stuff to do and the room was sufficient - your average Best Western room. Comfortable beds, big pillows...

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Marc A, General Manager at Best Western Plus Silverdale Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your very positive comments, and I am thrilled that you and your young son enjoyed your time with us. I agree that we have an excellent staff, and an excellent atmosphere for all ages. Hopefully we'll see you again real soon.

Marc Anderson

Write a ReviewReviews (1,040)

Reviewed July 19, 2013

I have stayed at this property several times and it continues to be a great experience with a very accomadating staff. The location is very central on around the olympic peninsula and the property is right on the i nlet of Puget Sounf. Great Views from water side rooms.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your very positive feedback, and I am truly happy that you continue to enjoy your stays with us.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

Had a beautiful view room and looking forward to a nice stay. In town to visit my mom who is in a nursing home and thought staying at a more expensive hotel would lift my spirits. However, the live music coming from the courtyard area (all night) was extremely loud and made falling asleep impossible. I was looking forward to the band winding down and as soon as they did, the people in the room above me checked in. Every time they opened and closed their sliding glass doors, it literally sounded like they were in my room. Their footsteps also sounded like they were a heard of elephants. I went to the front desk to complain and they put me on the top floor facing the parking lot. I was able to fall asleep. Next, the normal continental breakfast that I am used to at other Best Westerns was not complimentary at this franchise ($7.99). I was told they offered additional breakfast foods but it looked like the typical continental breakfast (assorted cold cereal, instant eggs, make your own toast) to me... nothing special at all. Went across the street to Shari's and had an awesome breakfast for the same price. Overall, this hotel had a cruise boat atmosphere with lots of parties and celebrations going on... not a good place to stay if you are trying to sleep. Might be a fun place to stay if you like to stay up late and enjoy loud music and are too drunk to care about noise coming through the walls. I would not stay here again.

Room Tip: Book on top floor facing parking lot at far end of building to avoid live music blaring into your ro...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking time out of your schedule to provide us with your valuable feedback. We strive to provide a thoroughly pleasurable experience for each guest, every time. Unfortunately, with your experience, it appears we fell short of your expectations. And I do apologize on behalf of the property.

We do have live bands on our back patio area every Friday night throughout the summer months. We have them stop playing at 10pm, no exceptions. I was on property that night, and we definitely had a somewhat rowdy crowd that stayed after the band, celebrating out by our fire-pit. After several complaints, we asked them to please respect the other guests by making an effort to keep their noise levels to an acceptable level, and for the most part they complied with our request.

Due to your feedback, we have actually re-visited our noise policy, and have had minimal complaints since. Thank you for bringing it to our attention.

It doesn't sound like you actually had a chance to experience our breakfast buffet, perhaps just glanced at the lay out. We do offer two types of scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, a potato variety, fresh fruit, several other daily variations, and an omelette station on the weekends. We have many locals that dine with us on a daily basis, and I feel if you would have given it a try, you might have been pleasantly surprised. Due to your feedback, we are actually creating a breakfast menu for our property, and I thank you for making us realize that one was necessary.

I take complaints very seriously, as they are an extremely valuable tool in helping us with our effort of continuous improvement.

Once again, I apologize for your hassles, thank you for your feedback, and hope you will give us another chance in the near future.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

We spent just one night here but plan to return - soon! Watching the many blue herons feed in the bay at tide change was awesome. The staff was so friendly and helpful; suggested the perfect place for us to have lunch and dinner. The room was clean, neat and we had a great night's sleep.

Room Tip: Bay side rooms are super for watching the water action. A room away from the inside pool would be qu...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Genie P, General Manager at Best Western Plus Silverdale Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2017

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 3606981000.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

When I say last minute, we weren't sure if we would finally get the time off we had been hoping for, having been working non stop for 4 weeks. We had been planning a night in Silverdale armed with a gift card we got last Christmas to one of the area restaurants. We thought it would make for a nice night if we stayed a night at a hotel also. We decided upon the Silverdale Beach. Very nice!! From the time we walked in, to the time we checked out. The staff was very nice and helpful. They did have a nice room for us up on the top floor at a reasonable rate I thought. But, oh my! Very nice room! Wasn't expecting that :) And just perfect for our overnight getaway. It quiet and peaceful, especially out on our balcony. Definitely plan to come back here again when we want to have a getaway

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed July 11, 2013

Stayed at this hotel over the 4th of July weekend and we were very pleased with the hotel and its services. Had read that the hotel was noisy but we did not encounter any such problems and there was a wedding reception Saturday night. We stayed in an ocean view room which I would highly recommend.

The room was nicely appointed. Bed was comfortable and the view was beautiful. Staff was very friendly. I would stay at this hotel again.

Good location for day trips to some of the surrounding islands. We went to Bainbridge Island to the town of Winslow which was a great find. Also the town of Poulsbo was a fun stop.

Room Tip: We opted for an ocean view room for a little extra money and a gorgeous view well worth it!
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends

Reviewed July 11, 2013

Convenient location great staff always make you feel welcome and the you are important to them good breakfast and very comfortable beds every time I have stayed is has always been very clean and well maintained

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business

Best Western Plus Silverdale Beach Hotel

Also consider these accommodations in or near Silverdale
Oxford Suites Silverdale
#1 of 6 in Silverdale
Flagship Inn
#3 of 9 in Bremerton
The Resort at Port Ludlow
#1 of 1 in Port Ludlow
Belltown
The Edgewater, A Noble House Hotel

Been to Best Western Plus Silverdale Beach Hotel? Share your experiences!