“Just OK, not impressed.”
Review of Seoul Korean BBQ

Seoul Korean BBQ
Ranked #31 of 134 Restaurants in Silverdale
Cuisines: Barbecue, Korean
Reviewed November 5, 2010

Went here on a Wednesday night. The place was packed. I have heard many great things about this restaurant and wanted to try it. I was not impressed at all. The kalbi tasted ok, not as flavorful as I've had it in the past. The mandu soup tasted weird and too much rice cake not enough dumplings in it. And the menu is very expensive. For 3 people, my bill ended up being almost $70! The cook while you eat option looked interesting but very expensive. You need to have a minimum of 2 orders to do this and each item costs around $15-16 a piece. When you get a take out order, they are very stingy with the banchan. I only got 5 different banchan choices and very small quantities. If you eat in the restaurant, you get 10 different banchans. For the same price you are paying....sit-in and take out banchans should be the same. The korean place in Bremerton gave me 8 different banchans and filled the styrofoam to the top. So if they are trying to save on cost, they should wait a bit until they've been open a few. I've tried many korean restaurants across the water that tastes much better and cheaper. Other places I've tried offerred All-You-Can eat for $20. But for Silverdale I give it a plus for having something other than your typical teriyaki joints....just wish it was more affordable. The price I paid was not worth the food. I don't recommend this place.

1  Thank ajoyjoie21

Reviewed September 21, 2010

We waited anxiously for the opening of this restaurant next to our favorite store, Ross. We had lived in Koreafor years and know the taste of good Korean food. This place was comfortable, service fairly quick, and the food was delicioius. The spicy barbequed pork, kimchi chi gay(piping hot!), and chopchae (loaded with fresh veggies and a mixed medley of mushrooms) were all exceptionally flavorful. The sides of kimchi were also delicious. Our waitress was friendly and happy to accomodate. Finally a real Korean restaurant that doesn't give the facad of being Chinese. We will be back.

2  Thank makingchoices