“Didn't like the SAUCE...”
Review of Famous Dave's

Famous Dave's
Ranked #26 of 132 Restaurants in Silverdale
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Sequim
“Didn't like the SAUCE...”
Reviewed November 13, 2009

I go to a BBQ restaurant for the flavors of bbq & the sauce, well the chicken wings had a type of seasoning on them that was so awful tasting I even tried to cover it up by using the hottest sauce they had. We tried all 5 of them and both my husband and I didn't like any of the sauce's they were so proud of. Coffee was over 2 bucks and no refill unless you flag them down, also the music was so loud you had to raise your voice really loud to be heard. Not a good lunch.

FL
“ok food, no service”
Reviewed August 13, 2009

I had the beef brisket lunch plate the other day and was not very impressed. The meat was ok but it was served cold. The service was deplorable, I sat for 10 minutes before someone came for my drink order, one of my sides was missing when I was served and it took 10 minutes before my server came back. Once finished, I had to wait 15 minutes for my server to get my check, other servers came by but refused to help. There were about 6 other people in the restaurant at the time so it was not very busy.

sequim, wa
“Pretty good BBQ, I'd go again”
Reviewed August 6, 2009

I've only been once, but the one experience I had was quite pleasant. I got an order to go on my way through town and the To-Go girl was very nice and friendly and gave me plenty of napkins/condiments/silverware without having to be asked. I didn't have to wait too long for the food, 10-15 minutes. The brisket was good, so was the fries. I thought the prices were a little high for the portions given and that would be my main complaint. The decor was nice, the place was clean. Id recommend it.

Olympia
“Awsome visit”
Reviewed August 25, 2008

I visited Famous Daves in Silverdale last wekend and had a great time. The food was excellent and the atmosphere was awsome.

Bremerton, WA
“Customer service Clearly Needs Work!”
Reviewed August 19, 2008

Recently on a weeknight around 6:30 p.m. my wife and I visited the new Famous Dave's in Silverdale, WA (#3163). We ordered the Feast For Two with ribs and brisket. Our waiter came back to the table and informed us that brisket wouldn't be ready for another 20 minutes. We reluctantly substituted the chopped pork. It was very tasty, but for me ribs and brisket define real barbecue. It's very hard for me to understand how a barbecue restaurant can run out of brisket at the dinner hour. The only explanation appears to be poor planning. Later that night I completed a phone survey described on my receipt and informed the company of my experience. One of the restaurant's managers contacted me by phone the next day to discuss my experience. He was very courteous and informed me that he would like to send me a certificate for a complimentary Feast For Two to rectify the situation. This was not my idea, but I told him that was more than fair and how much I appreciated his kind offer. A week and a half went by and I received nothing, so I called the restaurant to ensure that it didn't get lost in the mail. The manager who had called me was not in when I called, so I talked to a gentleman who identified himself as the general manager. He apologized for the fact that I had received nothing, told me he would check with the other manager (whom he said should have logged the information about my complaint) and would rectify the situation. He once again took my home address. After five days I had still heard nothing. I'm really sorry, but at that point I believed the employees were "pulling my chain". So I sent one last complaint to corporate headquarters via their web site. That's what it took for the on-site general manager to finally send me an e-mail gift certificate for the dinner I was promised. But at this point, it's likely that I won't eat at the restaurant again. Unfortunately, I have grown accustomed to this kind of customer service from corporate businesses that obviously really care about nothing more than the almighty dollar. Very sad indeed!!

1 Thank Lim48