“An OK Place for Robs and BBQ”
Review of Famous Dave's - CLOSED

Famous Dave's
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed June 25, 2012

Famous Daves is an OK place for BBQ and ribs. Having lived in Texas for many years, I was used to excellent BBQ fare. Daves is a far shot from anything in Texas. The food is plentiful, but average. We had the "feast" for two, which was a sampler of ribs, chicken, brisket, corn bread, cole slaw, and fries. Nothing was exceptional. We won't be back.

2  Thank OlympicWest
There are newer reviews for Famous Dave's

Reviewed May 15, 2012

We ate lunch here and had a very good meal. Service was good and prices were reasonable.

Reviewed March 30, 2012

When you need your Q, there's not too many options in the area. It's basic, consistent BBQ that you'd expect from a successful chain operation. I'd never call it great, classic or inspired, but there aren't many choices and my family likes the place. I'm sure I'll go there again, but it won't be my suggestion!

Reviewed January 28, 2012

I'm from St. Louis originally and know good BBQ, this is pretty good for a large scale restaurant but by NO means the good stuff. The BBQ is to be drowned in your choice of 5 sauces-all pretty good. Sides are pretty good too, prices are on par with other BBQ places around here. We have been here a few times and will probably come again, it is about the best here. We order too much food and eat several lunches out of one meal, lowering the original cost per meal. Oh, It is a loud restaurant-kind of annoying.

Reviewed January 1, 2012

For a Georgia Boy some good hearty Bar-b-Que, friendly service, casual atmosphere, big screen TV's with football, and hanging out are a good fit in Silverdale. Like any restaurant these days if you are will to pay $30 for dinner for two then this is the place for you. Whoever figures out how to make places like this affordable and value centered while still making a profit will get big business.