“A neighborhood favorite”

Good for: Families with children
Shoreline, Washington
“A neighborhood favorite”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

Wonderful people serving great food in an out of the way spot (i.e., they could use more customers!).

Visited June 2012

Saint George, UT
“Great find where you wouldn't expect it!”
Reviewed August 15, 2012 via mobile

Went there for lunch because I wanted to try it out, my friend had said he didn't think it was that good. I am glad I didn't listen to his opinion and tried it anyway. I went for lunch and the the amount of food I got for 8 dollars was amazing and the food had a different flavor than most thai places I have been to but it was great. I went there for dinner the same day and took my buddy so he could try it again and he loved it too. I made him pay since he had said that it wasn't anything special though :) I will definitely go again when I am back in the area.

Seattle, WA
“Best Thai Restaurant”
Reviewed March 19, 2011

I love Thai food and have sampled many Thai restaurants in the Seattle area. I've also visited Thailand and taken some Thai cooking classes. This hidden gem has got to be the best Thai restaurant around. It's hidden away in Richmond Beach, but well worth it. Great food. Great price. Friendly staff. Don't miss it.

• Visited March 2011
2 Thank lbhrosie
Lynnwood, Washington
“Good Food, Nice People”
Reviewed February 9, 2010

We liked Full Moon Thai. It seemed very quiet when we were there but their food was good. Really nice staff and good service.

Shoreline, WA
“best dining experience”
Reviewed March 3, 2007

One of my best dining experiences.
Very friendly and attentive staff. Great service.
Food was delicious. Better than more expensive Thai restaurants downtown.
Water glass was always refilled promptly.
Great restaurant atmosphere.
Tables spaced comfortably.
If you ride the bus, the bus stops in front of the restaurant.