“I absolutely LOVE this place :)”
Review of Leena's Cafe

Leena's Cafe
Ranked #3 of 92 Restaurants in Shoreline
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed July 27, 2014

6 years ago my sister and I visited my aunt in Seattle. While there she took us to Leena's multiple times. We have been talking about it ever since. We recently had the chance to go again, this time with our parents. It was just as fabulous as we had remembered it. My sister had the Wonder Bird sandwhich that we had been talking about for years. The servers at this restaurant are so kind and will do anything for you - even when you aren't regulars. I was so happy to be back and will definitely go again the next time I make it to the Seattle area! ... Did I mention we traveled 1,300 miles to get to this place?! :) We were there for dinner but I remember their breakfasts fondly as well...

Reviewed July 15, 2014 via mobile

We've been coming here when we visit with family for several years now and we've never been disappointed in the service and the quality of the meals. Down-home cooking and quick friendly service is what one will find at Leena's. It's not gourmet but it's good food at reasonable prices. Try the daily soup menu, you won't regret it.

Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

Dripping with grease - the smoke meat should have been served steamed and not fried.
Left half of the sandwich after forcing myself to eat half of it as I was really hungry but could bring myself to swallow the vile sandwich.

Real disappointment as my previous day breakfast of the salmon special was quite good.

Reviewed June 24, 2014

We have eaten breakfast here a few times and the service has been good and the food was very good. Serving sizes were pretty big, everyone was satisfied. I recommend Leena's for breakfast if you're in Shoreline in the morning.

Reviewed February 3, 2014

Quick seating---wondered why we were seated last table on way to restrooms (nice view of RR door) when many booths and tables out front were available----Ordered one of the specials---
excellent though I would not recommend the sourdough toast as it did not support eggs and the chicken fried steak----Shreddies, and the steak were excellent---over easy eggs needed some help as they were almost sunny side up--more up than over--- ( runny whites)---partner's eggs same way and one egg was passed over to me hoping toast would sop up some yoke---The French Toast and sausage links were fine--- the speed of delivery of the order probably was cause of the egg whites too runny on both orders; a situation usually not expected to happen at this restaurant----No need to hurry because very few patrons there at 2PM. Poor for romance
when seated at this table because one person can only look at the restroom door---this spot should not be used unless there is an overflow of folks.....ask for another table if you get this one when other tables and booths are available---the counter would have been a better seating.
So, because of this seating and runny eggs, a usually very good-to-excellent restaurant gets
an average....