“Delicious!”

Cuisines: Chinese
Shoreline, Washington
“Delicious!”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

We love this place! Fresh, fresh, tasty stir fry at a reasonable price. We've been many times and have never been disappointed.

Visited May 2012

seattle
“Decent food, but all Vegetarian selections are cooked with meat stock.”
Reviewed August 24, 2011

After ordering from Black Pearl many times, I walked in for a to go order. I saw my vegetables go into the same pot of boiling water with shrimp, chicken, pork, beef before they were stir-fried. This is not vegetarian. I was so grossed out, I never ate here again. Additionally, this place is really dark, and the cooks/owners all sit at a table in the front of the restaurant. They only get up briefly to cook a meal and then they are right back at the table. While there I saw one cook dumping frozen dumplings into a plastic grocery store bag (which is not airtight nor does it meet health standards.) Several of the dumplings went onto the floor but were picked up and put right back into the bag. There food has a good flavor of the dishes I tried, but watch the cooks. You maybe in for more than you bargained for. The meat stock in the water they blanched the vegetables made me sick for 2 days. I went from ordering 1-2 a week to not ordering at all for the past 6 months.

• Visited April 2011
1 Thank struct84
seattle
“If you live i'm Shoreline, WA, you will...”
Reviewed March 16, 2010

If you live i'm Shoreline, WA, you will see cars with Black Pearl's sign driving around during dinner time. So, you would think that itvwould be a decent place to eat. However, that is not the case. We tried this place twice and both times the food was bad. The stirfrys are lacking flavor, the noodles are gummy and there is a lot of oil. The rice was soggy! This is not the place for you to eat Chinese.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Hot, Fresh and Delivered...”
Reviewed October 31, 2008

Hot, Fresh and Delivered to your door super quick in my case. They use Breats meat in most dishes and I've never had anything from them fried that was greasy. Everything taste fresh and authentic. They are the only place this side of town I go to for Chinese.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook