“Fun party place”

9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fun party place”
Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

My friends and I went here on a weekend. The place wasn't full, but it was fun. The balls are great, and it was really great. We had a party there, and it was cool. I'll be going back!

Visited December 2012

Everett, Washington
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 59 helpful votes
“Nice, cozy bowling alley”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

I went there on a weekday, early afternoon, and the place was empty. That was great, as I was just there to practice by myself. The lady working there seemed to be the owner, or at least the manager, as she was knowledgeable enough about the lanes to change her initial lane assignment for me to an adjacent one that was better oiled. Afterwards, she also asked if I was in a league and mentioning that leagues were starting up the next week. Speculation by me was that their business isn't doing so well due to their out-of-the-way location. Given that a nearby bowling alley - Robin Hood Lanes (was 2 miles north in Edmonds) - went out of business and was bulldozed over, I would hope that they would be picking up some business. But, they missed the opportunity to: (a) be aware that their nearby competitor was going out of business; and (b) taking the opportunity to promote themselves as a nearby alternative, whether it be in news stories about the other place (commenters were mentioning having to go to other alleys that were several miles away and far more crowded, apparently unaware of Spin Alley) or, if Spin Alley allowed it, having fliers at Robin Hood before they closed.

I didn't try the food this time, but in the past it's been decent. Their vanilla milkshake, which I did have, was outstanding. And, despite having an old bowling ball, it never once got stuck. In summary, it was a pleasant experience that I would recommend you trying. Be sure to look at their website for specials. As of this writing, games were $2.00 all day on Tuesdays (http://www.spinalley.com/spin_alley_website_012.htm). And, as a bonus, they also sell U.S. postage stamps, including the non-standard denominations!

Visited April 2013
1 Thank bricsa
Shoreline, Washington
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great for kids”
Reviewed April 30, 2013

My grand daughters first time to bowl and they were so great in showing her (3 yrs old) the best way to bowl

Visited April 2013
Clinton, WA
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Birthday Party!”
Reviewed May 8, 2012

I went to this venue with my grandson for his birthday party. The place was a great place to celebrate with kids.

1 Thank Whidbeylady