Little Creek Casino Resort
Priceline
Shelton Inn(Shelton)
$73
$71
Robin Hood Village Resort(Union)(Great Value!)
$126
Travelocity
$151
$100
ExtendedStay
Hotel RL Olympia by Red Lion(Olympia)(Great Value!)
$115
Orbitz.com
All reviewsseafood barsmoke smellsmoking and non smokingstarlight loungerv parkisland grilloystersslot machinesolympia areanice casinocigar barcasino resortmini fridgenice roombed was very comfortableindoor poolpoker
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 15, 2012 via mobile

I don't gamble here because it seems they have tightened the machines down so much! Had the buffet there yesterday, dungie crab was excellent, ribs were sooo good, good value, the pot roast had good flavor bit was so tough it was hard to cut with a sharp knife. People are very nice and helpful in the buffet!

• Stayed: November 2012
Reviewed November 12, 2012

LIttle Creek Hotel and Casino is a nice little place just north of Olympia. I stayed one night because they sent me a coupon for a free night in a suite. The suite was lovely - very large with lots of room for a larger party. Some of the inconsistencies for me were the cheap amenties, dirty phones, and threadbare sheets. I expected more from a suite. ALSO even though I had a non smoking room, the halways and public areas all smelled like smoke.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank OlympicPeninsula2
Reviewed October 18, 2012

The minute I walked into the hotel lobby, all I could smell is cigarette smoke. I had booked a non-smoking room for the weekend for a convention I was attending. The room was not too bad smelling, but I could still smell cigarettes and the rest of the hotel was filled with smoke. There was no barrier between the casino game room and the hotel, except an open corridor. The staff was helpful, but the rooms weren't all that clean, my room had stained carpeting and the bathroom floor needed a scrubbing, I wore shoes that entire time I was in my room. If I hadn't needed to be there for the convention I never would have stayed and I will never stay again. They do have a non-smoking casino, but not only do you have to walk through the smoking area, but there is no barrier between the two. I had to clean every item of clothing I took with me and fumigate my luggage when I got home. This is not a place for anyone with sensitivity to cigarette smoke, or for that matter, anyone who wants to breathe!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank Darlene K
Reviewed September 30, 2012

We stayed here for one night (September 29-30). The property is large, clean, quiet and has a peaceful feeling about it. The staff at the Hotel, Casino and Restuarants were SO NICE !!! the staff left us with the feeling that they like their jobs....all of them were great!!!
The hotel has several areas to sit inside and outside....there are seating areas in the lobby and various ares throughout the hotel, and even though the hotel was fully booked, it did not feel crowded. Out beds were the coziest beds I have ever slept in ( we have stayed at many, many hotels.) The casino website does not reflect how beautiful this property is ! When you drive past it on the highway, it does not look like much, but trust me....once you park your car and take a walk around this grounds and the interior, you will want to spend some time here!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank shugirl2011
Reviewed September 26, 2012

While traveling recently, we stayed in this casino hotel and had dinner with our friends. The hotel is huge for the location and is connected to a casino on highway 101 in western Washington. We had to drive completely around the whole complex to finally find the unmarked hotel entrance. The desk staff were friendly and helpful. Our room was large and comfortable. However, the bed was a spring mattress and everytime one of us moved it bounced the other and the pillows were very firm. Our room was just inside from the air conditioning unit which was loud. Needless to say, my sleep wasn't the best. The doors were of the cheap photo finish and there were several snags on the bottom of the door. In other words, it is showing its age after only a few years in existance.

Room Tip: Make sure you ask for a room away from the smoke of the casino and air conditioner.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends