“A Taste of Viet Nam”

Good for: Kids, Families with children
Shelton, Washington
“A Taste of Viet Nam”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Xinh's restaurant is amazing. Handmade and unique menu items for every taste bud. My favorite is the Seafood Pasta.
Xinh has had many famous faces in her restaurant. Stop in and look at the pictures on the wall.

• Visited August 2013

“Rude And we were ignored although we had reservations 100 mile drive”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

After being seated a young girl seated then ignored my husband an myself. A n older waitress helped was fast,courteous. We had appetizer oysters also geoduck unbelievable geoduck made our mouths happy....the only bad thing is we wish we had ordered it for the entree. Will come back wirth the 100 mile drive just for geoduck what a memory yummmm.....XINH'S my favorite food experience in a long time.

• Visited June 2013
Shelton, WA
“Seafood with Asian flavor”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Xinh Dwelley is a talented cook. Her source for seafood is the local company, Taylor Shellfish, and the food couldn't be fresher. Xinh came from Vietnam decades ago, still visits family there as often as possible, and easily incorporates SE Asian favors into her cooking. I have yet to be disappointed by anything I have eaten there. I frequently order her egg rolls to go.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank rdhazen
“Simply delicious.”
Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

A review for Xins is easy.
Just stop by. Have dinner. Enjoy.
Xin has a gift for cooking seafood. My wife and I have never been disappointed with her cooking and always leave happy.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Fire595
Bend, Oregon
“Amazing find”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

After reading the reviews of Xinh's, we decided to give it a try on a recent trip to the Olympic Peninsula. Food was outstanding and the service was great. If you like shell fish, you will be very pleased. Many options, each with incredible flavors. Xinh's came out of the kitchen toward the end of the evening and had an engaging chat with us. Don't be underwhelmed by the décor. You're in the tiny mill town of Shelton. Just enjoy the food and make a reservation if you're there on a weekend.

• Visited July 2013