“Good value”

Description: Newly reopened
Covington, Washington
“Good value”
Reviewed January 6, 2013 via mobile

Nice atmosphere, generous portions, friendly staff. I had the hangtown omelette. It was fine, but I found it a bit bland (would have benefitted from more flavorful ham and tangier/sharper cheese). The hash browns were very crispy on the outside (just the way I like them), but a bit soft and watery on the inside. Overall I would recommend this restaurant, but I'm lowering my score a bit due to the less than perfect food (with some improvement here I would have given 5 stars overall). No complaints about food quantity, atmosphere, or service.

“Top Shelf ,bottom dollar.”
Reviewed November 19, 2012 via mobile

The Grill is locally owned and operated.The same chef prepares consistently fresh, delicious meals daily.By far one of the best eateries in Shelton.

Been to The Grill? Share your experiences!