“Foods good but no atmosphere”

The Strip Steak House
Ranked #4 of 81 Restaurants in Shelton
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Salem, Oregon
“Foods good but no atmosphere”
Reviewed August 31, 2012 via mobile

Foods good but overpriced. Service was spot on. For a nice meal in Shelton,Wa your choices are limited. This one is OK but will try one of the others next time.

Idaho
“Better than expected for Shelton”
Reviewed August 22, 2012

I had the pleasure of enjoying some great food at this restaurant. I ordered a sirloin steak which was very tasty and tender. The green salad that came with the steak was way beyond the basic green salad. It had some green beans added to it along with beets and some other tasty items. The waiter was very nice and helpful. The only thing I would recommend is to have plenty of time to eat your meal. It might have been just a busy lunch time for them on this particular day but, it took a very long time to get our meal. On the other hand, the wait was well worth the very nice tasting meal that we received. If you are not in a hurry, I would highly recommend this restaurant.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank idahowalker
Olympia, Washington
“What a great Lunch place”
Reviewed July 30, 2012

Went for lunch the other day but didn't want to eat a steak so I ordered the fish(Halibut) and chips, Wow what great Fish and chips. I would for sure order this again. My wife ordered the steak salad which they made excactly how she ordered it. I also think they have some of the best service in Shelton.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank Stlhdfshon
“Lots of money, lots of yummy”
Reviewed July 10, 2012

Super good food, but way too expensive. I think the customers they do have make up for the operational costs for the customers they don't have!

3 Thank Puaahunter
Washington
“Great Meal and very special service”
Reviewed June 27, 2012

I've never thought about eating here because it doesn't stick out from the the businesses around it. I will not make that mistake again! Our server was most helpful and pleasant. Our meals included the ribeye which was fork-cutting tender and delicious; lightly breaded cod for my wife, who is very particular about her fish and is still talking about its quality and the super cole slaw; a burger that looked big enough for two; and a burger w/o bun for our non-carb eater. It was presented so well that it looked like a gourmet meal. All the sides were perfect, vegetables done just right and spiced so well.

• Visited June 2012