“Extraordinary!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Shelton
A Lighthouse on Hammersley Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 1 Shelton B&B and Inns
Reviewed September 29, 2013

My wife and I have been to many B&B's in the past 15 years, and I must say this one sets the bar for excellence! I'm always apprehensive because of past experiences of staying in hotels and do try to avoid them. The B&B's are the locals way of showing you a different side of the neighborhood. From the time we were greeted by Phil and Kelly Bergh I started feeling at ease. The house is set up perfectly for guests and is world class! The entire contents were clean!!. "Shoes off at the door, Please! The breakfast!! OMG! Every time I took a bite you could hear my wife and I going Ummm! These people are 1st class in every sense of the word and I would definitely stay there again! Sincerely, Patrick & Susie Welch

Room Tip: We loved the Lighthouse room, but next time, we will stay in the Captains Room.. The view for either...
2  Thank PatrickW3

Reviewed September 28, 2013

We truly loved our 4 night stay with Phil and Kelly. The home was beautiful and the room was amazing. Loved the pool table! The breakfasts that were prepared were truly incredible. We spent a great deal of time by the beach just reading or enjoying the view. We also had a great many pleasant conversations with the hosts who completely made us feel at home. As for the evenings, it was just a short drive to the Little Creek Casino where we enjoyed dinner and a little betting too! We would definitely recommend this place to anyone wishing to enjoy a few days of R&R in a spa like setting.

1  Thank Paul W
Reviewed September 24, 2013

I had a delightful stay with Phil & Kelly.

Their house is truly amazing, and they made me feel completely at home.

Chatting with the other guests over breakfast was so much more enjoyable than the impersonalization of the typical hotel breakfast.

However, I do ask that you do not book the last room when I want to visit again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank 2872TimW
Reviewed September 16, 2013

Had not stayed at a B&B in a very long time. Phil and Kelly found that perfect balance of giving us our space and being wonderfully entertaining hosts. We selected the ZEN room and had a great sleep. Beautiful views from our room and from the breakfast nook. Food was phenomenal. Nice touches all over the place. Conversation over breakfast was the highlight of the trip. Thank you Phil and Kelly for a remarkable stay.

Reviewed September 10, 2013

This is the most relaxing place to stay. The house is beautiful and Phil and Kelly have thought of everything to make your stay as pleasant as can be. My sister and I were visiting and had some car trouble which included waiting for hours for a tow truck to come. Phil and Kelly did whatever they could to make our wait comfortable. This also enabled us to stay longer than anticipated to see the low tide and view the amazing and colorful starfish that were on the beach. Will defintiely go back whenever I am in the area.

Room Tip: We stayed in the Zen room which was very spacious and relaxing
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 3, 2013

It's so fun to arrive someplace that so surpasses your expectations! This is a well thought-out, beautiful in every detail, welcoming, place to BREATH. Amazing hosts and wonderful food. I don't use adjectives like these with ease, but there just is no way to describe this B & B without...big adjectives! It's a little off the beaten path, but very worth the effort.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Wow! What a place. The Bed and Breakfast was beautiful. This looks like it come from the pages of a design magazine. The rooms were spacious and comfortable. I was impressed with the little thoughtful touches like sunscreen and sunburn lotion in the bathrooms and complimentary snacks in the room. The owners were gracious and friendly. the food was excellent. I wish we could have stayed longer.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Shelton
Little Creek Casino Resort
Super 8 Shelton
Super 8 Shelton
#2 of 4 in Shelton
Robin Hood Village Resort
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Olympia
The Governor Hotel, a Coast Hotel
Best Western Tumwater-Olympia Inn

Been to A Lighthouse on Hammersley Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!