Super 8 Shelton
$76
$135
$131
Hotels.com
Robin Hood Village Resort(Union)(Great Value!)
$126
$122
$157
Doubletree.com
$104
Olympia Inn(Olympia)
$70
TownePlace Suites Olympia(Olympia)(Great Value!)
$103
$100
ExtendedStay
Hotel RL Olympia by Red Lion(Olympia)(Great Value!)
$95
All reviewsroom was cleancontinental breakfastinternet serviceone night staygreat place to staywalmartnp
Reviewed July 15, 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
super8shelton, Manager at Super 8 Shelton, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2013

Reviewed July 7, 2013

The July 5 comment had me worried but I booked anyway. Didn see anything like what some reviewers describe. Just nice reliable experience of this chain. Good pillows. Food choices a short walk away. Easy on and off freeway.

• Stayed: July 2013
super8shelton, Manager at Super 8 Shelton, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2013

Thank you very much for your good and helpful and friendly review for
Super8 Shelton.
Yes, we are trying our best to make our guest happy while they are staying with us.
Sometimes with poor housekeeping/poor maintenance will make our guest
unhappy. Thank you for your understanding and tried us and I am so glad you were
happy with us. You encouraged us to work harder everyday.
Looking forward to see you soon in the future.

Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

This hotel is absolutely horrific! If the black mold doesn't do you in then maybe the creepy crawlers will if not those then for sure the frayed and loose carpet will get you in the end ...best to sleep in your car if you can't make it to the next town.....we chose this over the only other hotel thinking its a national recognized name they should follow some kind of standards ....nope, they don't. The black mold in my room was on the ceiling in the bathroom and on the wall behind the toilet tank the bugs were on the bathroom floor and the fraying carpet was at every corner in my room the carpet felt damp and it was rippled throughout the room. Like the floor may have had a flood and they just layed the carpet back down. Went to say something to the desk clerk upon going there I overheard the workers talking about the other guests that have complained and they were making light of it so I decided they already knew of the situation I just needed to survive this night and get on my way in the morning! Reluctantly decided to try the breakfast the next morning...was going to go across the street to jack in the box but decided to see what the breakfast was like .first off the breakfast is upstairs in a little nook you can only get there by climbing stairs so if your handicapped your out of luck or rather you have the best of luck, the yogurt was in a metal bowl presumably to add ice to keep it cold no ice, no ice water, no one added anything to that bowl, yogurt was warm, bananas were good, didn't try the milk, warm as well, did make a waffle that was good, had some coffee that was good. I took pix. One thing that was really interesting was the sign on the bathroom door in the room...it reads..close bathroom door when using shower as the steam sets off smoke alarm...I have never heard of this before..it is kind of management to let their guests know by placing a plaque on the door.

• Stayed: June 2013
super8shelton, Manager at Super 8 Shelton, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2013

Thank you for your very much detailed posting your experience with us.
I am deeply apologize for your bad experience with us.
Yes, we painted that room ceiling of bathroom. and I checked all the
room today, and only 1 room had a black mark on the ceiling of bathroom. Unfortunately
you stayed in that room. Soon, we will changed the carpet, too.
Thank you again for your kind posting, and we will do our best to give better service/price and
clean room in the future. Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed June 27, 2013

We had stayed last year, to volunteer at a rally Car race. were so impressed. we stayed again this year, , Love the convenience of the Place. and the likable Staff. I should have asked for a ground floor, as I have a very bad knee. and no elevators,
I will remember for next year.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
super8shelton, Manager at Super 8 Shelton, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2013

Thank you for choosing Super8 Shelton.
I am so glad that you had good experience overall with us.

Looking forward to see you soon in the future.
Nest time when you make reservation, please mention 1st floor.

Reviewed June 26, 2013