“great to see familiar faces.”
Review of Super 8 Shelton

Super 8 Shelton
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Shelton
Surrey Bc
“great to see familiar faces.”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

We had stayed last year, to volunteer at a rally Car race. were so impressed. we stayed again this year, , Love the convenience of the Place. and the likable Staff. I should have asked for a ground floor, as I have a very bad knee. and no elevators,
I will remember for next year.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

super8shelton, Manager at Super 8 Shelton, responded to this review, June 28, 2013
Thank you for choosing Super8 Shelton.
I am so glad that you had good experience overall with us.

Looking forward to see you soon in the future.
Nest time when you make reservation, please mention 1st floor.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Bruceton Mills, West Virginia
Reviewed June 26, 2013

I was on a trip to see the national parks in WA and the S8 in Shelton was the perfect place to stay on my way to Mt Ranier. The hotel was convenient and clean. It was very comfortable, it was perfect, a pleasant surprise. As an added bonus, the people were very nice and friendly. People usually use these reviews to spew negative but I couldn't disagree more with the neg concerning this hotel. Will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Mount Vernon
Reviewed June 17, 2013

The bed was comfortable so we got a good night of sleep---however---the bathroom floor was filthy! We arrived just in time to change and get to our meeting. I noticed that the bathroom floor was sticky (my shoes were sticking and making a sticky sound) but I was in a hurry so I just got ready and left. We arrived back to our room very late and went to bed. The next morning the floor really got my attention. That sticky feeling with my shoes again. So I took a tissue and wiped a small section of the floor. I couldn't believe the dirt I was seeing. I checked it again---yes, more dirt, even some dark hair. I thought if the floor is this dirty how clean could anything else be? I was really disgusted. I politely told Miss Kim, the owner about this. She was polite and thanked me for bringing it to her attention and they would take care of it. I wonder??? I mean that floor hadn't been cleaned in a long time. I won't be back to check it out.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

super8shelton, Manager at Super 8 Shelton, responded to this review, August 15, 2013
Thank you very much for your time sending your review.
Yes, I remember you mentioned this bathroom floor.
I am very sorry about this poor housekeeping and yes, we cleaned it again.
Please understand that not all our bathroom floor is dirty. Unfortunately you
stayed one room which was happen to be poor housekeeping job that day.
Please comeback and check on us, do not wonder!
Vancouver, Washington
Reviewed June 9, 2013

If I had to rate this motel on customer service alone, they'd definitely be getting five stars! The staff was helpful and accommodating, even when I made a couple of special requests (early check-in, extra blankets, etc.) The room itself was just average. Pretty much what you'd expect for a bargain motel. The pillows were very nice, bedding clean, lots of towels, and fairly comfy beds. However, at about 2:00 a.m. the bars closed and the place got extraordinarily loud. The walls were paper thin, which was fine as long as everyone was asleep at the same time. When the party crowd decended it became too loud to sleep for over an hour. Not pleasant. Not sure whether to recommend this place or not. A real mixed bag.

Room Tip: Rooms away from the freeway side and second floor for sure. No elevator though.