“Horrible! What a waste of money.”

Sergio's Family Restaurant
Ranked #20 of 88 Restaurants in Sequim
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed December 4, 2013

I have no idea how this place has any good reviews. This was honestly the worst Mexican food I have ever had in my life. I ordered ceviche as an appetizer, it was okay. I ordered the enchiladas as an entree, they were nasty with some sort of grounded up mystery meat in them, it surely was not beef. My friend ordered a salad, the salad was seriously shredded lettuce with two small pieces of tomato. The service was okay, the staff not very friendly, I will never return to this place. For a person who has never had good Mexican I understand that this may be great as they have nothing to compare it to, but I know better. I would give it no stars if I could! Sorry!

Reviewed August 12, 2013

We live in the area and enjoy going to Sergio's. Great spicy salsa and the chips are always fresh and crispy. We've tried many items on the menu and my husband's favorite is still enchiladas. Good selection of cold beer. Good food for reasonable price. What more can you ask for? There are other Mexican restaurants in Sequim but Sergio's is by far the best.

1  Thank msjradennis
Reviewed June 27, 2013

We like this place for Mexican food. We have tried most of them in the area and this is our favorite. The service is good and the prices are reasonable

1  Thank GrandmaB212
Reviewed April 15, 2013

Wonderful homemade salsa (nice spice to it!) and tortilla chips. The food was out very quickly and tasted wonderful. There was plenty of it as well! While service was fast, they never checked up on us after ordering (when we desired more chips/salsa) nor after our meals were served.

Great experience overall though

2  Thank RyaLan
Reviewed March 31, 2013

We eat here often. The owners are friendly and attentive. The menu is pretty good and consistent. They have great margaritas. Usually busy, but can be seated within a few minutes.
Best in Sequim for Mexican.

1  Thank pkd80