“Great food for lunch!”

Ranked #4 of 87 Restaurants in Sequim
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Waterfront dining in at the beautiful John Wayne Marina. Local fresh seafood,special diets accommodated.Our Pelican Room is now open for expanded dining in a lounge like atmosphere. Appetizers between 3 to 4pm. Dinner served all day, if desired.
Federal Way, Washington, United States
“Great food for lunch!”
Reviewed May 8, 2014

Our table had the clams, fish sandwich, fettuccine and everyone had the cup of clam chowder. Every one was extremely happy with all the food & the service...

1 Thank BoatingVacay

Vancouver, Washington
“Surprise find”
Reviewed April 24, 2014

Dockside Grill was recommended by our host at Red Caboose Getaway and was a real delight. A little pricey - but what the heck, we were on a vacation trip! The food was excellent and served in a timely fashion. I gave the Chocolate Bread Pudding "5 Golden Spoons" the highest award possible from the International Bread Pudding Lovers Society!

“History in the making”
Reviewed April 23, 2014 via mobile

Eloquent place to eat and food that is out of this world . To be where John Wayne docked his yacht and to eat in a very luxurious restarant . The restaurant is locate at the John Wayne marina in sequim Washington. Service was outstanding. And pricies was acceptable.

Visited April 2014
Sequim, WA
“Special Occasions”
Reviewed April 21, 2014

Dockside Grill is probably the most exclusive restaurant in Sequim. We always save it for special occasions because it is a little pricey. Reservations recommended. I have also had lunch there, a little more than I like to pay for lunch. The view of the Marina is to die for. The food presentation is beautiful and we've never had a bad meal there. My favorite is the coconut prawns. My husband's would be "anything fish"!! We did have a little bad experience one time - I had purchased two $40 Gift Certifciates for a total of $80; we decided to go for my husband's birthday. He had the fresh halibut & I had the coconut prawns. He had a glass of wine & coffee - I had water. It came to over $80. When I opened the envelope they had expired!! The Little's had donated them to the Boys & Girls Club Auction. I hadn't even opened the envelope. Our waitress talked to the owner and he wouldn't honor both of them. He did honor one of the certificates. I felt he should have honored both of them. He donated them and I purchased them in good faith. I never quite got over that! We have been there since and the food is excellent. Be sure and go before the sun goes down and be sure and have reservations or you'll be disappointed without a window seat.

• Visited May 2013
Sequim, Washington
“First Seafood in Sequim”
Reviewed April 18, 2014

I have just moved to Sequim (been here 4 days) and my friend has come to visit. I wanted us to go somewhere special for a seafood dinner, "Googled" for eateries on the Sequim Tourist site and found Dockside Grill. Am I ever glad we went there!
Our server was over the top fun, the wine selection was very nice and the food....well, what can I say except I will definitely go as often as I can afford. I had the seafood salad with buttermilk vinaigrette that was absolutely delicious. Lots of crab, a couple each of perfectly grilled large shrimp and scallops. My friend had the shrimp and grits and gave me a taste. Growing up in the south, I love grits but had never heard of shrimp and grits. I'm definitely going to have that dish the next time I go there!
Yes, the overall cost was a bit pricey but "you get what you pay for"! I will definitely put trips to Dockside Grill in my budget plan!!