“Yummy! Great views!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Dockside Grill

Dockside Grill
Ranked #4 of 86 Restaurants in Sequim
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Scenic view
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Waterfront dining in at the beautiful John Wayne Marina. Local fresh seafood,special diets accommodated.Our Pelican Room is now open for expanded dining in a lounge like atmosphere. Appetizers between 3 to 4pm. Dinner served all day, if desired.
Port Townsend, Washington, United States
“Yummy! Great views!”
Reviewed July 26, 2012

We go to Dockside Grill when ever we celebrate or have company. I love the Halibut with the Dungeness sauce on top. The coconut shrimp with the yummy sauce is great, the venison and elk when available are excellent. I never make it to desert because the portions are so big & I'd rather start with the bisque than end with mousse. It is expensive, that is the only reason I did not do 5 stars. The food, the staff the atmosphere all deserve 10 stars.

• Visited August 2011
1 Thank Rebecca W

Santa Clarita, California
“One of the Best Meals Ever”
Reviewed July 22, 2012

Who would have thought you could get one of the best meals you've ever had, at this tiny little dockside restaurant. I ordered the Cedar planked Salmon. It was an amazing presentation of flavor. My husband ordered the Halibut, he just could not say enough about how delicious his dinner was... We each had a glass of wine which was also very good! Try this place,you can't go wrong.

• Visited July 2012
2 Thank Cari F
Plano, Texas, United States
“Best meal of our trip”
Reviewed July 21, 2012

We had an excellent meal at Dockside, our favorite of our trip. Fresh seafood prepared well. Lovely setting looking out at the water.

Visited July 2012
Portland, Oregon
“Another surprise - great food”
Reviewed July 19, 2012

I was on a business trip and didn't know what to expect. I searched through the ratings for local restaurants and this one was high. I made a reservation for a Sunday evening. The restaurant was quite busy and I am happy I made a reservation! Our service was a bit slow, at times we couldn't find him but the great food and amazing view made up for the service. Plus its a small intimate place so we just asked other servers to assist us with what we needed.

Visited June 2012
Los Angeles
“Pricey But Excellent Seafood”
Reviewed July 16, 2012 via mobile

Expect to spend some cash in this small dock-side restaurant for excellent seafood served by attentive and friendly staff. There is an extensive beer, ale, and wine selection, much of which is fairly priced. I have a small gripe: when a customer is paying for three "catch of day" at $45 each and two bottles of wine, does the house really need to charge $6 extra to split one of the meals? That fresh halibut and line-caught salmon sure were good, though.