“Easy Gulten Free Ordering in Sequim”
Review of Oak Table Cafe

Oak Table Cafe
Ranked #1 of 87 Restaurants in Sequim
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 16, 2014

While visiting Sequim we had the pleasure of breakfast at this fabulous restaurant. The menu is large and the food tasted great. It was easy to substitute fruit for the pancakes that came with my Eggs Nicole as well as switch out the croissant for a gluten free toast. My husband's mushroom omelet had a light souffle quality. His meal came with an unusual, but tasty potato pancake topped with applesauce. They are known for their apple pancake, and while dining we observed several delicious looking orders of those come out to various tables. The morning we were there the restaurant was exceedingly busy. A large group of 30 ordered before us and the kitchen seemed able to keep up. When the large group finished dining, their young children roamed between the relatives and I never saw even a twinge of angst as the servers dodged the kiddos. Pretty a mazing, I think. Portions are large and many could easily be a shared experience.This restaurant is open for breakfast and lunch only and we will definitely return when we are in the area. The main dining room has interesting windows and decor throughout---sort of like going into someone's vintage home.

Reviewed June 15, 2014

My husband and I visited this place on the way out of Sequim. Even though we had to wait a little bit, every second spent waiting was so worth it. From the moment we walked into the cafe, the staff was very polite and accommodating. The dining area is spacious and comfortable, and we were immediately delivered waters and menus as we were seated. (Bonus points for the water!) After reading over the cornucopia of delightful food offered on the menu, we finally decided on the "Meat and Eggs" meal. I added the Georgia pecans to my pancakes, and my husband added bacon to his. They were both incredible! The thick sliced bacon was superb, and the eggs were so fresh and light. What makes this place so unforgettable is not only the flavor of the food, but the fact that everything is organic and freshly made every day. The food was a million times better than IHOP or any other breakfast chain I've ever tried (which is a large number- from many states). The price of our meal honestly was not bad at all and actually less than or equal to what we would be elsewhere for an average processed breakfast. Would we go here again to pleasure our taste buds? That shouldn't even be a question!

1  Thank Heather E
Reviewed May 30, 2014

Still the best breakfast in the NW. After 33 years the quality of food and service is still excellent.
I love the strawberry cheese blintzes. Always fresh strawberries and the bacon is the meatiest, thickest anywhere. Not a cheap breakfast but just plain superb.

Reviewed May 29, 2014

Always dependable. Very busy as always, but that is because everyone loves breakfast here on Memorial Day. Traditional breakfasts are hard to beat. The oatmeal with fresh fruit is large enough for two and delicious.

Reviewed May 23, 2014

Great place to eat breakfast with family and friends. I was on a strict diet this last visit and they were great serving me up my four poached eggs and veggies for breakfast. Always fast, friendly service. The garden walk in to the restaurant is always beautifully cared for too.