“Scrumptious breakfast”
Review of Oak Table Cafe

Oak Table Cafe
Ranked #1 of 88 Restaurants in Sequim
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 22, 2013

Our server, Cathy, was wonderful. We ordered the famous apple pancake soufflé. What a fantastic delicious meal. Definitely worth the visit. We arrived at 2:50 and they close at 3:00. Staff was friendly and accommodating. No worries about timing and our meal was served graciously and piping hot. Truly a unique dish!

1  Thank Mare69LasVegas

Reviewed May 21, 2013

This is a unique place for lunch. It reminds me of a genuine European restaurant. I say hospitable because my wife and I met some people there for the first time. We sat and talked for about 3 hours! And they never asked us to leave, they closed and mopped the floors, still we talked! Oh, very good food as well!

1  Thank Tiglax
Reviewed May 20, 2013 via mobile

I have been a patron since they opened in '81. The quality has been consistently excellent. The waitstaff have an excellent sense of humor -- often based on their spectacularly huge portions. I travel 75 miles and a ferry ride for their Swedish Pancakes and Shrimp Omelet, although sometimes I diverge with the German or Apple Pancake. Wow, you have to come here!

1  Thank donna-a-go-go
Reviewed May 8, 2013

We had breakfast there with friends who frequent the place. Their prior good experience was borne out by ours. There is lots of very good food and friendly service. The omelets are the lightest ever.

Reviewed April 27, 2013

My husband and I plan our weekend get-a-ways so we can somehow end up at The Oak Table Cafe! The fruit blintz is a must try - but everything on the menu including omelette, French toast, waffles is amazing.

1  Thank Sarah R