“Great bacom”
Review of Oak Table Cafe

Oak Table Cafe
Ranked #1 of 90 Restaurants in Sequim
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 8, 2012

Husband said this is the best bacon, anywhere. We loved the decor and breakfasts were great! Lovely building downtown.

Reviewed October 7, 2012

My wife and I have been going to the Oak Table for breakfast or lunch for almost 20 years. Plain and simple, this IS the Breakfast place in Sequim. Great food, atmosphere, and staff that has remained this way since the first time we went!! This last time, I had the buckwheat-blueberry Pancakes. A huge stack which, I am proud to say, I ate all of......didn't need lunch until after 2 PM that day! A great institution that is a must if you are staying or passing through the area.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

Breakfast. Fabulousl! We were treated like royalty and the place was packed to the rafters. Service was absolutely the best with wait staff that really cared.Ii cannot say enough about the service. Quick, efficient, food was large in quantity and tasty as anything you'll ever get anywhere. Probably my top breakfast ever.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

I would fly to WA state just to eat here! Try the German Apple Pancake and expect to have leftovers or share. The atmosphere and service are great. Good coffee, good food, good grief ... why aren't you there already!!

Reviewed September 21, 2012 via mobile

Located off the main street. They make almost everything from scratch. We had the lunch specials, the Kobe beef burger and the smoked salmon Caesar. The corn dog plate was worth the price of the lunch. Someone in our party had the cheese blitzes with fruit and they looked yummy!