“ALWAYS A GOOD MEAL”

Ranked #1 of 88 Restaurants in Sequim
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 24, 2011

My husband and I have been eating here for years when we are in Sequim. We love the food, atmosphere and the service. My husband's favorite is the "Apple pancake" .
I have several favorites. I enjoy the "Spanish omelet" and the "49er's" (pancakes). Great!!!!!! There is something on the menu for everyone and I'm sure you will find something that you like. Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed October 22, 2011

First, the food is tasty and well prepared. Second, the portions are gigantic (and have a price to match). Very nice interior. Signs and pictures inside tels the tale of the family who owns the restaurant, including their participation in WW II.

Reviewed October 19, 2011

The waitress was fast, friendly and very accomodating. The coffee was good and kept full and hot. The German Pancake was excellent. The eggs benedict was also quite good, but it was weird being charged 50 cents for a second egg. They served them over potato pancakes with apple sauce.

Reviewed October 2, 2011

We have only eaten breakfast here, so that is the scope of this review. The interior decor is nice, the staff are friendly and efficient, the food is good, the prices are fair (i.e., reasonable), and the service is very good. I would be comfortable bringing a business associate or client here. We enjoyed our breakfast and will undoubtedly eat here again on a future trip to Sequim.

Reviewed September 6, 2011

This is the finest place to have breakfast on the Olympic NP area. All food, including bread, jams, jellies, etc. is cooked from scratch, using family recipes. If we could we'd give it 6 (beyond excellent) stars. Plan your trip around having breakfast here, you'll be glad you did.