“The best Thai restaurant we've ever visited!”
Review of Galare Thai

Galare Thai
Ranked #24 of 87 Restaurants in Sequim
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Oak Harbor
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best Thai restaurant we've ever visited!”
Reviewed July 21, 2014

While visiting Sequim, WA for their Lavender Festival, we decided to try the Galare Thai. The food was the Best - so good, we visited there again the next evening. They even had special lavender dishes because of the festival. I had the Mango Basil Cream Lobster (both nights!) and my husband had the Spicy Curry one night and the Curry Fried Rice with Prawns the next. The service was good and the ambiance very nice. We highly recommend this place for Thai food lovers! Ginny B.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Ginny B

“Delicious!”
Reviewed May 2, 2014 via mobile

Our first visit. 3 of us came for lunch and ordered 3 different items off the lunch menu. All three ranged between excellent and superb! Wow.

1 Thank Lonnie B
Sequim, Washington
“A great Thai restaurant”
Reviewed February 1, 2014

Thai food is one of my favorite, and Galari Thai offers some of the best I've had anywhere including restaurants in the Seattle area. The menu has a wide variety of choices. Food is fresh and very tasty. My favorites are their curry dishes. Prices are quite reasonable, and lunch specials are a good bargain. Service is good, and the atmosphere is peaceful. Definitely the place to go if you are fan of Thai food.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Brenda J
Barceloneta, Puerto Rico
“Good Sequim Restaurant”
Reviewed November 28, 2013 via mobile

We had one of the curry dishes, and the flavor was so fresh. The decor and service were the nicest I have seen in this area.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Ladyfish2
Sequim, Washington
“outstanding Thai cuisine”
Reviewed September 21, 2013

This is my favorite Thai restaurant on the Olympic Peninsula. Every dish is prepared fresh to order. I have a hard time deviating from the Asian Swimmer duck/curry dish because it is simply DIVINE.

Visited September 2013