“Average”

Cuisines: Diner, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night
Reviewed March 6, 2014

Diner used to be a good place to go eat during the week but it has become run down and food is not as good. Service was not great on a slow night.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Husband and I had a little time between appointments for some lunch and didn't have much time. We thought we made a mistake since the place was crowded. Not so! We ordered and had our meal quick and got to appointment! I had the BLT and added Cheddar Cheese and Avocado on sour dough. It was wonderful. Bacon crisp and served with a side of fries. I eat little so I had most of mine to take home. Hubby had the clam Chowder in a bread bowl. He had them toast the top and sides with garlic butter. Yummy. It was good as I had to have a sample of his since it smelled so good. We eat here from time to time and have never been disappointed. In the past have had their burgers which have always been good. Give them a try. We are repeat customers

Reviewed March 4, 2014

I absolutely love eating there! The food is always good, service too! Even the patrons are always friendly!

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Hometown feeling and good home cooking! We go there just for the Mushroom burgers...mmmm mmm good! Breakfast is tasty too, but stick to bacon or sausage, not the best chicken fried steak.

Reviewed February 27, 2014

stopped there for breakfast after reading the reviews. what a let down. I ordered a side of scrambled eggs and toast, wife ordered omelette. food was ok nothing exceptional. like what you get at denny's. got the bill. wow it was for $29. talk about a ripoff. and for diner motif. should have gone to black bear. never go there again.

1  Thank milonga-man