“Best option around”

Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Sequim Avenue
Description: Thoughtfully crafted seasonal menus and daily specials featuring local, organic and sustainable ingredients from the bounty of the Olympic Peninsula. Food prepared well and served with a smile.
Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

We had dinner at most of the top-rated restaurants in Sequim and this one is the best by far.
Modern, creative kitchen with local ingredients. You can tell the cook likes what he does. Our food and win were great and reasonably priced for the quality you get. This is the best restaurant around and we would come back any time.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

We have been to the Alder Wood Bistro numerous times. It has never failed us. I could go through the menu and chat about most of the dishes. If you like fresh oysters you will never be disappointed with their appetizer. Of course the alder plank cod is almost like butter on the plate and palate. I won't go on and on but I could easily. It is not large, so plan ahead with reservations.

Reviewed May 25, 2013

They use really good ingredients here and try to use as local as possible. I have loved everything I have ever eaten here and if I am in town I have to stop.

Reviewed May 17, 2013

This is a very special place to eat and should not be missed on a visit to Sequim. The quality of the food is wonderful and the preparation and service were great.

Reviewed May 16, 2013

So good and inventive. Wanted four different meal options :) Great dessert and fabulous wine list. Lots of local and unique ingredients in every course. I am not a big salad/soup person but couldn't not get every course because the menu was so good.