“Fresh fruit to pick or purchase!”

Graysmarsh Berry Farm
Ranked #12 of 38 things to do in Sequim
Reviewed July 10, 2012

We love summer and Graysmarsh makes it extra special. The strawberries,raspberries,blueberries and jellies are the best . We have gone picking and filled up our buckets and have been lazy and purchased right at the local fruit stand on the premises. Either way it is always tasty and there is nothing like purchasing fresh fruit right at the source!

1  Thank LTIALW

Reviewed March 11, 2012

we really liked the buffet. good food, homey atmosphere.

Reviewed February 22, 2012

great place to take the kids to get their faces red or blue. fun for all...

2  Thank Dale S
Reviewed December 22, 2011

Unfortunately I can't bend down far enough to pick the luscious Strawberries when they are in season so I have to buy the already-picked flats. I can, though, easily reach the Raspberries, Blackberries, Boysenberries, and Blueberries. I don't like the tart Loganberries so I leave them alone.

Picking season begins with Strawberries in June; Raspberries, Lavender, Loganberries and Boysenberries in July and August; ending with Blueberries and Blackberries in September.

My wife and I live less than a mile from Graysmarsh and, when the Raspberries first come in season we'll typically buy a flat consisting of 6, filled over-the-top pint baskets of mostly thumb-sized berries. By the time we get home at least half of the baskets are empty and I have to go back for more the next day.

Graysmarsh also sells jars of berry preserves as well as artichokes when in season.

4  Thank skwimmer
Reviewed November 15, 2006

Graysmarsh is a U-Pick farm that grows strawberries, raspberries, loganberries, blueberries, and blackberries. Call ahead to see what is in season. You can bring your own container or buy one for $2 at the farm. The berries are weighed after you pick them and you are charged by the pound. We picked at least a quart of both blueberries and raspberries and paid less than $10 for both. Our kids ages 10 and 14 really got into this activity. It was really depressing to come home and have to pay $4 for a half pint of berries from the grocery store, especially since there were not as good as the ones we picked at Graysmarsh!

The only facilities on the property are port-o-potties so plan ahead. The birds are kept away from the berries by a loud recording of calls from birds of prey broadcast every minute or so. It was a bit annoying but I was more than willing to put up with it for the chance to enjoy such fresh berries.

7  Thank KTCO

Been to Graysmarsh Berry Farm? Share your experiences!