“great time in Sequim”

Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Sequim
Seattle, Washington, United States
“great time in Sequim”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

We stayed the night recently (Fathers day weekend) in Sequim at the Quality Inn and Suites with our dog. If you have a pet you know how hard it can be to find a"Pet Friendly" hotel.
We found a gem. We checked in late - but were checked in and in our room within minutes.
The room was great, quiet and clean I mean really clean (beyond a typical Quality Inn).
The beds were great - we all slept wonderfully and had a great time exploring Sequim the next day.
Will definitely stay here anytime I am staying in Sequim.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
Idaho Falls, Idaho
Reviewed June 12, 2013

For a reasonably priced hotel, we got sooo much more than we could ask for. First, the hotel was extremely clean, so clean that even though I forgot my disinfectant wipes, I did not feel a need to buy some from nearby Walmart...yes there is a walmart nearby. This says a lot in itself...it was like the bathrooms were brand new...sparkly clean! Next, there were 80+ TV channels to choose from and reception was excellent and clear. Then there is free breakfast, efficiently set up and lots to choose from from gogurt to scrambled eggs. Parking is also free...the two things I look for. There is also FREE internet, a small lap pool, Jacuzzi, and exercise room (all of which I used the two nights I was here). The pool was small and the exercise room had a precor and a cycle, but all were just what I needed to get the cardio that I try to get daily. I'm in a rush to get to my next destination and have much more to say, but I need to get running...I just wanted to make sure I got to write down how happy and pleased I was with this hotel...conveniently located, too, for all the Sequim main attractions....oh yes, and Taco Time and Applebees write outside the door! We couldn't have asked for more...oh one last thing..of course the employees at the front desk for friendly and wonderful!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Everett, Washington
Reviewed June 11, 2013

I checked in late and the front desk were so welcoming, they have their smiles that feels so welcoming. I forgot some utility and immediately they offer you more. I love staying here and I definitely recommend this to anyone. Keep up the good work and the cleanliness of the hotel!

Room Tip: Room 102 is good, facing east...sunshine in the morning when u wake up....
Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Tacoma, Washington
Reviewed May 31, 2013

The staff is always very friendly and everything is always very clean. Fast check in and fast check out. I have a rental in town and always stay at this hotel when I have to be in Sequim. When I go visit my daughter and grandsons they come and swim in the pool.

Room Tip: The top floor seems to get better Internet reception.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Portland, Oregon
Reviewed May 20, 2013

It is immediately apparent from the moment you make your reservation that the staff is helpful and happy. The reservation process was easy going and informative. We checked in and the room we were assigned did not have wifi (a few of the end rooms don't). They were able to change us to a pet friendly room (we do not have pets with us). The room was so clean - there was no smell. If they had not told us, we would never know pets are allowed in this room. The breakfast is not continental - it is more a buffet. Belgian Waffles, biscuits and gravy, eggs (scrambled or hard), sausage - - - the list goes on. The kids thought the breakfast at the hotel was the best meal in Sequim. We used the pool heavily (kids). It is kept extremely clean with fresh towels always available. The hot tub is HOT! nice..... In conclusion, we would definitely recommend the Quality Inn in Sequim. Enjoy your travels!

Room Tip: The rooms at the end of the building. Example 224, 124, 324 that sort do not have Wifi.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Kathryntrek
Vancouver, Washington
Reviewed May 9, 2013

First of all..I have to give HUGE kudos to Daniel Butler for going WAY above and beyond the front desk help! I had called and made reservations earlier in the week and when I showed up, there were no reservations for me! This was all my mistake... I had made them at the wrong hotel. Daniel was so kind to call around to different hotels, found my reservation - in the wrong town, got it canceled and got me checked in to this hotel. I want everyone to know what great staff represents this hotel. You can not train people for such kindness! He got me booked into a nice quiet room. The hotel is very neat and clean. No ugly smells, it has really nice carpet and paint. Rooms are decorated nicely. The check in process was quick and easy, Daniel did an excellent job of explaining everything...WiFi working smoothly. I will be a repeat customer and I strongly recommend the hotel. Again, Daniel was such a good person for helping out and putting someone who had been in a car all day into a lovely room.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
SQIAS, Sales Coordinator at Quality Inn & Suites at Olympic National Park, responded to this review, May 12, 2013
First and foremost, thank you so much for the kind words about our property. All of us here at the Sequim Quality Inn and Suites take pride in what we do and when our guests are happy is when we feel we have done our job. We are dedicated and always put our guests first as they are the reason why we continue to be an outstanding property. Please come and see us again! It was a pleasure having you!

Daniel
Sales Coordinator
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed April 28, 2013

We decided to visit Sequim on the spur of the moment, never having been there. I called to make reservations via phone as we needed to ensure that the hotel was indeed pet friendly. From the moment I called to make the reservation everyone was extremely helpful and courteous. Daniel was extremely helpful in helping us to book the appropriate room..Thanks Daniel! I am very picky about the sheets/bedding and so I always bring my own personal sheets, I cannot stand the itchy/polyster type sheets that some hotels still use. To my surprise the bedding was quite nice and comfortable, so there was no need for me to change the sheets! Our room was very nice and clean and the staff were very attentive to us. The breakfast was your usual hotel-type breakfast, but everything was kept at appropriate temperature. Good selection of fruits as well. Although the hotel is not located in the downtown area of Sequim, this was not a big deal as Sequim is still fairly small. It only took mere minutes to walk or drive to a store or to a restaurant. Overall, our stay here was excellent and we felt very rested! For those animal lovers, there is a grassy area that you can use to walk your dog. It would be great if this area were completely fenced in to allow dogs to run unleashed. We will definitely return to this hotel in the future! Keep up the great work!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sequim
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites North Sequim
Olympic View Inn
Olympic View Inn
#5 of 10 in Sequim
Juan de Fuca Cottages

Been to Quality Inn & Suites at Olympic National Park? Share your experiences!