“Good place for dinner in Sequim”
Review of Tarcisio Italian Place - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Tarcisio Italian Place
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Seattle
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good place for dinner in Sequim”
Reviewed October 13, 2007

Tarcisio is a good place for dinner in Sequim. The environment is welcoming, and food is comfortable italian. I had the lasagna, my wife had a soup and salad, and my daughter had tortellini with red sauce. The soup was chunky and flavorful, the salad was spinach with some non-standard additions (for a small town place) like oranges and almonds. The lasagna was just good comfort food - lots of cheese and red sauce with some sausage. The tortelini was basic cheese, but came in several different bright colors (good for kid), and they brought the sauce on the side on request. The sauce was actually quite tasty - chunky tomatoes, lots of garlic and herbs.

1 Thank Tripper38

seattle, wa
“Great little place”
Reviewed February 12, 2007

Great spot for Italian food in this little town--I'm often traveling alone for business trips and as a female, I'm always looking for great places to eat that feel safe and where people will leave me be. This place is really cute on both the inside and outside--it has decent prices, wine list, great selection of food--wish food was a little bit better than it is, but certainly worth the price and atmosphere in this small town. I had no issues being here on my business travels--I really appreciated the service and the atmosphere.

2 Thank wikiSeattle