“Sequim Organic Restaurant Surprised Me”
Review of Nourish Sequim

Nourish Sequim
Ranked #5 of 88 Restaurants in Sequim
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Nourish, located in beautiful Sequim, Washington, is an exciting garden-to-plate restaurant and so much more… providing a gathering place for the community and visitors alike! Located on the last remaining acres of a historic 1880s pioneer farm at the base of Bell Hill, the garden enjoys views of Sequim, the San Juan Islands and Mount Baker.At its heart, Nourish serves to raise awareness of our food sources, sound nutrition, sustainable living practices and to stimulate local economic opportunity. Nourish’s Patio Café, Greenhouse Dining Room and private catering, all offer delicious, healthy menus created around locally produced food and beverages; as well as edibles grown on the property. Nourish is a haven for artists, musicians and artisans to share and sell their crafts, as well as providing an array of events to entertain and inform, from yoga to cooking 101. Nourish provides meaningful employment and on-the-job training to young adults in the Olympic Peninsula area.Nourish is a place to stop, breathe and enjoy the best of the Pacific Northwest. Whether you’re a local, or a visitor here to enjoy the Olympic Peninsula’s wealth of activities and scenic beauty, we invite you to stop by.Come on in, the tables are set and we’re waiting for you!
Reviewed January 25, 2014

Like many people in my generation (50's and 60's), I am very conscious now about eating healthy organic meals, and Nourish Patio Cafe surprised me with a delicious healthy organic meal. I'm definitely going back. I also learned I can order meals to take home, even for a whole week. Very cool.

1  Thank Chuck_Marunde

Reviewed December 29, 2013

The seasonal food offered is always inventive, appealing, colorful and delicious. The staff are knowledgeable, attentive, and have actually sampled the food for that evenings offerings.
The owners are engaging, attentive and truly want your feedback so they can make your future dining experiences to be enjoyable.
Pricing is commensurate with the food quality and freshness, and you will not go home hungry.
The proprietors have done everything to make the great hall an inviting, warm and cozy experience. Keeping in mind, that the restaurant is an active/working lavender and herb farm, it is a real treat. We have dined their several time with friends, family, and two business luncheons.

Reviewed December 7, 2013 via mobile

Great food! All local and made in house. So far brunch, lunch and dinner were all winners. All gluten free and organic. BBQ is awesome.

Reviewed November 15, 2013

My fiancee and I enjoyed the food so much we ate there the next day too. We are into healthy, local, organic, and gluten-free. The place was well lit with huge glass windows and a rural farm setting. The staff and owners were Pacific Northwest-authentic, and took time to share stories, and point us to local attractions.

We will be back.

Reviewed November 11, 2013

The Sunday Brunch was really fresh and good. I had the wild mushroom hash, it was made with sweet potatoes, white, a few onions, and a poached egg with a drizzle of truffle oil over the top. There are other choices that would please the meat eater too. During our visit there was live music that we enjoyed. The view from the parking lot is amazing looking out to the Straights and Mt. Baker. Walking up to the door you walk under an apple tree with fragrant smells of lavender too. The grounds are beautiful. While paying our bill on their touch screen register I found the perfect gift to buy my daughter in law for her birthday. It was a hand painted charm for a necklace made by a local artist.