“Not wonderful...just okay.”
Review of Nourish Sequim

Nourish Sequim
Ranked #6 of 86 Restaurants in Sequim
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Nourish, located in beautiful Sequim, Washington, is an exciting garden-to-plate restaurant and so much more… providing a gathering place for the community and visitors alike! Located on the last remaining acres of a historic 1880s pioneer farm at the base of Bell Hill, the garden enjoys views of Sequim, the San Juan Islands and Mount Baker.At its heart, Nourish serves to raise awareness of our food sources, sound nutrition, sustainable living practices and to stimulate local economic opportunity. Nourish’s Patio Café, Greenhouse Dining Room and private catering, all offer delicious, healthy menus created around locally produced food and beverages; as well as edibles grown on the property. Nourish is a haven for artists, musicians and artisans to share and sell their crafts, as well as providing an array of events to entertain and inform, from yoga to cooking 101. Nourish provides meaningful employment and on-the-job training to young adults in the Olympic Peninsula area.Nourish is a place to stop, breathe and enjoy the best of the Pacific Northwest. Whether you’re a local, or a visitor here to enjoy the Olympic Peninsula’s wealth of activities and scenic beauty, we invite you to stop by.Come on in, the tables are set and we’re waiting for you!
Seattle, Washington
“Not wonderful...just okay.”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

The presentation of the food was great! It looked delicious, the taste was just okay. The waitress was extremely polite and friendly but there is so many issues that this place needs worked out. It seems there is alot of confusion and there is no set way to do things. One thing I will say is that this place has unlimited potential. With some practice, this place could be absolutely amazing. I would probably give this place another try in the future.

• Visited September 2013

“Ah-mazing!”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

I'm not normally a vegetable eater, but the salad was by far the best thing I've ever tasted... Until I had the fish!! Life changing place!

1 Thank Amanda101785
Port Angeles, Washington
“Made me a believer”
Reviewed August 23, 2013

I don't normally visit "green" restaurants because I like things with taste. I was drug in here by my family and was expecting to eat like a rabbit. Was I ever wrong! The chicken I ate could be described as "juicy". Juicy! Chicken!

Combined with some really fantastic potato salad with eggs that I just can't describe. I was torn between wolfing the whole thing down and carefully savoring every bite. The worst part of the meal was when it was all gone. I was pretty upset about that. Then dessert came and it was a little better. Still mad that the meal had to have an end.

The building itself is very clean and looks a bit like a garden. With so many windows you may as well be eating outside. Overall I was very impressed.

I'm a very politically conservative guy and people expect to me to knee-jerk reject "green" venues--and to an extent they're right. So when I tell you this place is good, I really mean it. I might not go start buying soy milk and hugging trees, but I'll definitely be back at Nourish to get some home-grown food.

1 Thank 330jeffj
“Great food”
Reviewed August 23, 2013 via mobile

We are Sequimites and love the food served at Nourish. The service is great, that other reviewer must have been in a bad mood. There is always 2 sides to a story. We will be back..

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Sarah M
Washington
“Disappointing”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

Disorganized service.Prices way out of line for quality and amount of food.$28.00 for a tiny piece of halibut was ridiculous and it took over an hour to get this along with our chicken pad Thai.Nothing accompanied these "taste plates"...This restaurant fails to live up to its hype.

5 Thank atterberry

Been to Nourish Sequim? Share your experiences!