“NOT THAT GREAT”

Ranked #56 of 87 Restaurants in Sequim
Buckley, Washington
“NOT THAT GREAT”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

I don't know why but this subway tastes different to me. I had a Flatizza like I usually do, It wasn't cooked all the way. The guy that helped us was not very friendly. He told us we could only pick 4 toppings, which I've never heard of. My daughter did not finish her pulled pork sandwich either she didn't like it. Could be a fluke but, we won't stop there again.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Time2pack18

Kent, Washington
“always delicious and healthy”
Reviewed January 25, 2014

Clean store, friendly and efficient staff. Delicious and healthy food. Tho there were several people ahead of us, the staff served us all quickly. Food was great. What more can we say?

Visited January 2014
Seattle, Washington
“Cheap decent food”
Reviewed January 14, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

It's a Subway - you either like them or don't. This seems like a reasonably well run franchise outlet.

Visited January 2014