“Great place to read and relax”

Hurricane Coffee Company
Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in Sequim
Seattle
“Great place to read and relax”
Reviewed July 17, 2014

I come to Hurricane Coffee Company to relax when I am on the peninsula. There are hard chairs and tables as well as leather couches to work at. I'm not a coffee drinker so I can't speak to that but there are a number of teas and other drinks. They also sell ice cream!

Visited May 2014
1 Thank LeslieOSeattle

Sequim, Washington
“Great Soy Lattes”
Reviewed July 15, 2014

I have stopped there a few times now. It's in a great
Location in town and you can sit inside or outside and people watch.
Their coffee is very very good.

Visited July 2014
New York
“A small, friendly coffee shop”
Reviewed July 3, 2014

Great great muffins and some of the best coffee we had had. A nice location and lots of room to sit and sip and enjoy

Visited June 2014
1 Thank jilbella
HERMITAGE
“Just as good as I remembered it to be”
Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

We stopped in Sequim 3 years ago on a road trip from Seattle to Forks and stopped in Sequim for a bite to eat. We loved the coffee, bagels and overall relaxed coffeehouse vibe of the Hurricane Coffee Company. As soon as we finalized plan to return to Seattle we also planned our trip to Sequim. This time we headed there intentionally and I'm happy to say it was just as good as we remembered it to be. The staff is friendly and cheerful. The coffee is delicious and the bagels (OMG Greek bagel - olives and feta cheese) were incredible! Oh how I wish I could bring this entire coffeehouse (and surrounding lavender fields) back to the East Coast.

1 Thank JANEEN M
Port Orchard, Washington
“Coffee shop you can trust”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

Excellent coffee, chais, and lattes, Good pastries. Excellent service. Easy to find with ample parking and in the heart of Sequim's shopping district. What more may one ask?

• Visited May 2014