“Coffee shop you can trust”

Hurricane Coffee Company
Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in Sequim
Reviewed May 29, 2014

Excellent coffee, chais, and lattes, Good pastries. Excellent service. Easy to find with ample parking and in the heart of Sequim's shopping district. What more may one ask?

2  Thank furstee

Reviewed April 15, 2014

I have coffee at Hurricane usually a couple of times a week. The coffee is always good and the service is friendly. This is a great place to rendezvous with friends.

Reviewed March 29, 2014 via mobile

Husband and I traveled from Florida to visit friends and scope out the town for a possible mood. Our friends took us to Hurrucanes. It was an out of body experience.

Being a Florida girl, one may argue I am not a coffee expert. And maybe they're right. But since my experiences at Hurricanes, I refuse the filth of Starbucks or any other substitutes.

I don't have the words to describe this coffee. Smooth? Flavorful? Orgasmic? Those seem like cheap, ineffective adjectives. And do not get me started on the Italian cream soda....

Cannot wait to move and give this place all my money!

1  Thank Heatherlyq
Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I walked by and saw they had ice cream, so we stopped in. We got the cappuccino chip and it was wonderful! Not a ton of choices, but they all looked very tasty!

1  Thank MrsDowns11
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Located on one corner of Sequim's busiest intersection, this the place to take the pulse and vibe of my small town. The coffee is good and the choices are varied and there is an excellent selection of tempting goodies to accompany your grew.

Visitors sometimes miss the cozy back area that offers soft furniture and a refuge from the front area (which can become a little noisy.)