“Not only freezing cold...”
Review of Blondie's Plate

Blondie's Plate
Ranked #3 of 88 Restaurants in Sequim
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Bar
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 21, 2013

The restaurant was so cold that, even with a sweater, we were just too cold to stay for dinner. That was compounded by very unfriendly treatment from the waitress. How terribly disappointing, since we had eaten there twice previously and had a fine experience both times.

Possibly there are new owners that do not have the forethought of the previous owner. Either way, everyone was bundled up and several of us decided that a warmer environment would provide for an enjoyable dinner.

How sad...

1  Thank moorejc

Reviewed December 1, 2013

Good food and a fun bar scene. Most of the food is local and organic, although they often don't mention that unless you ask. A great addition to the Sequim food scene!

Reviewed November 12, 2013

Blondie's Plate gets it just right on the Peninsula. The food is prepared with passion but not pretentious, the cocktails are tailored made and the atmosphere is unique. Located in a quaint revived church the menu is presented with good variety - in offerings, portion and price. The kitchen is accommodating and subbed some of their yummy mushrooms for me in a dish since I don't eat meat. They have a great value happy hour before 5pm, half off drinks and starters. I've taken guests to most everyplace in town, and they all like Blondie's since the small plate menu and sharing food concept is easy to accommodate even the picky eater or food allergy set. AND it's open on Mondays - a big deal in our sweet little town of Sequim.

Reviewed October 27, 2013

My husband and I had spent a couple days out in the coast and wanted a nice dinner. I read great reviews and thought we would try it. To our surprise it was happy hour until 5pm. All the starters were half off. I ordered sliders and the wedge salad, and my husband ordered the muffaleta alders and fries. Everything was very tasty and cheep. Our server was a sweet heart , We will definitely come back

1  Thank Djoym1
Reviewed October 23, 2013

This place is a BLAST! Come ready to have a great time! We each ordered a few things from the menu and everyone shared with the rest of the group - it was amazing! The friendly nature inspires great conversation and leads to trying a wide variety of their offerings. Everything we tried was incredible! The wedge salad, the risotto, the fried chicken, and the duck breast were awesome! I tried samplings from numerous other dishes - the salmon was excellent, the French onion soup was the best I've ever had - too much to list! Two draft beers to choose from along with what seemed to be a top notch selection of wines and top shelf liquor selection. They clearly spend a good bit of time sourcing finer options that aren't typically found on the peninsula.
The staff was knowledgeable, attentive, and eager to assist!
Everything happens in a converted church that dates back to an early Sequim era - but the inside is tastefully modern with a dachshund flair (they are integrated into all of the décor). Live edge bar, chrome chandeliers, and several seating options depending on what you're in the mood for make this place a can't miss! Add this to the small rotation of top places on the Peninsula to visit for dinner.