“Fantastic!”

Dining options: Reservations
Oregon
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

This is a brand new restaurant (open maybe 5-6 weeks or so) and is all the more impressive for this reason. It is small plates, although they offer "full meals" if that is your preference. We ate here twice and did both. Everything we tried was wonderful, very fresh ingredients combined in unique and creative ways. If you go out for one nice meal in Sequim this is where I would go! The only downside was somewhat inattentive service, had to catch a waitress for beverage refills for example. Minor in the scheme of things and likely worked out as they get the hang of running a restaurant.

Portland, Oregon
“Birthday feast”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

Four of us shared and tasted the "start" menu and the entrees. The duck, clams, pork and flatbread were great - but the french toast dessert is something we're still talking about.

Bellevue ,WA
“Lovely dining area and terrific food”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

Modest, but varied menu selection. We had food dishes and were greatly impressed with the quality of all. The mushroom risotto was a dream come true.

Visited August 2013
Seattle, Washington
“Oily”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

This restaurant has been very favorably reviewed, so we decided to try it.

The service was attentive, and the food was presented nicely. However, there was an excess of oil in and on each dish we ordered. Even my salad was too oily. Don't know if it was a bad night, or if that is their style. Considering the prices, I expected better.

Victoria, Canada
“Cool idea! Wonderful food.”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

My wife and I dined here August 6th, 2013. We had heard about it from friends and made reservations. Reservations are highly recommended; the seating area is intimate as this is a converted little church. The menu is tapas like; you order small plates. My wife and I ordered 4 and shared the Mac and Cheese, grilled pear salad, lamb medallions with pan fried brussel sprouts and Spanish mussels. We certainly had enough to eat! I enjoyed an IPA from Oregon, my wife enjoyed a local Savignon Blanc. Our server was knowledgeable and very friendly. I'd recommend Blondie's - it's a great experience.

Visited August 2013