“CLOSED”

Crumb Grabbers Bakery
Sequim, Washington
“CLOSED”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

Sorry you missed it. There is a rumor that they may have a stand at the Saturday Farmers Market so you may still be able to try their delights :)

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank PacificGirl50

Snohomish, Washington
“Great Bakery!”
Reviewed December 12, 2013

We didn't have a meal here, just got treats to go. The small quiche were the best I've had outside of my own. The crusts were light and crispy, the filling light and custardy. Awesome.
The baked goods were excellent! 2 mini cakes helped our friend celebrate her 14th Birthday in style. I would try thr lunches or breakfasts and surley a treat or 3.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Lynne H
Santa Maria, California
“A Wonderful Surprise... M Robertson”
Reviewed November 29, 2013

While we were visiting Washington State we came across this darling bakery in Sequim which also offered lunch... I had the grilled turkey pannini which came with a salad... Out of this world. My husband enjoyed the daily soup with a salad. The bakery is located about 20 minutes east of Port Angeles.... We also enjoyed a delicious lemon bar and brownie to finish off our lunch... Again both were just great.

• Visited November 2013
2 Thank Sally R
Santa Clarita, California
“Great Little Place”
Reviewed November 29, 2013

My wife and I were in Sequim visiting relatives over the Thanksgiving holiday. Came upon this little place by accident while out shopping. We decided to have lunch. I had the Gobbler, which was described to me as their most popular sandwich. All I can say is wow! This sandwich came on a huge croissant. It was loaded with turkey, their home made cranberry chutney, and some really good herb cheese spread, which I was later informed was home made as well. Someone put some thought into this combo, because it was one of the best sandwiches I've ever had. My wife had the quiche, which she said was excellent. We were too full for dessert, so we bought a turnover and a hand pie to take home for later. Both were delicious. Great service and knowledgeable staff (they suggested sight seeing for us). We will certainly be back the next time we are in Sequim.

• Visited November 2013
2 Thank Fred W
“Pricey but good!”
Reviewed June 13, 2013 via mobile

I stop by about once a month & it is good, although they don't have as much variety as I'd like. I've heard that their cinnamon rolls are awesome, but they're always sold out by the time I get there!

• Visited June 2013