“The best bread”

Pane D'Amore Artisan Bakery
Ranked #2 of 2 Bakeries in Sequim
Reviewed July 5, 2014

We stopped here on a Sunday. It's great that they're open every day. The place is tiny, but selection of bread and pastries is grand! We knew everything was baked in Port Townsend, but were glad we didn't have to drive over there to get it! Beautiful and delicious breads, great croissants. Lots to choose from. Luckily it wasn't too crowded, since there was only one clerk in the shop. She was friendly and patient while we made our selections. I think this will be our first stop in Sequim on any future visits!

Reviewed July 2, 2014

Everything here is freshly made and top quality! Come early.A lot of things sell out quickly. But if you come later and there's not much to choose from, grab whatever is there! Its all delicious! I love the foccacia. It's like pizza. Great eaten cold. The almond croissants are also wonderful. Go across the street to Hurricane coffee and grab an Americano to go with it!

Reviewed May 29, 2014

Been in Sequim 5 days, and stopped in the bakery 3 times. What a little jewel for great fresh bread. Highly recommend the organic sour dough wheat bread, cinnamon twists and morning glory muffins.

1  Thank furstee
Reviewed December 31, 2013

I recently moved to Sequim, so when I read the reviews here, I went there a few days ago. They have a tiny space on Sequim Ave/Washington, just behind "Over the Fence". They bring the baked goods from the main store to this small space. I bought 2 large slices of Foccacia & "Grandma's Loaf", a white bread, which I planned to use for French Toast. Both were terrible! The focaccia was very bitter & the bread was stale & hard all around the edges, the crust was tough as leather. I won't return -- it was $13 wasted.

2  Thank Cu44
Reviewed December 12, 2013

The baked goods were done! Sounds funny but some bakeries barely bake there goods. These were heavenly brown and crispy light and there was a line out the door with people waiting to buy. The breads looked tasty but we went for the crescents and scones and cookies and more. It was Heaven, if they had been open on Sunday we would have stopped again. I'm in Love! Too bad they are so far from home.

1  Thank Lynne H