“Affordable & Relaxing”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 19, 2014

A group of ladies, ten in all, went out on the town for a get together on a Monday night. Some
had the Monday night special, which is the $5 hamburger; others ordered from the menu. We
didn't seem to phase our waiter ~~ he took it all in stride ~~ even with the separate bills! We
stayed and visited after eating and they didn't seem to be in a hurry to have us leave. The service was great and everyone was pleased with their food. A very relaxing evening..

1  Thank George G

Reviewed June 17, 2014

Love the Oasis! Friendly staff, good straight forward food, one of our favorite hangouts. Friday prime rib special packs the place.

1  Thank Marna B
Reviewed June 15, 2014

I went here for a late dinner with my husband.Our server was very polite and brought us everything we requested. The food was cooked to order, and it was hard not to over eat because it was SO delicious! We ordered sweet potato fries for an appetizer. The fries were hot and abundant, and definitely filled with flavor. My husband ordered the flat iron steak with fries and a salad. His steak was juicy and cooked as he asked, the fries were delicious, and the salad was fresh. I ordered a "build a burger," which was also cooked just right, very juicy, and served on a perfectly toasted bun. We would recommend this food to anyone who visits Sequim. Also, the bartender does not skimp on the alcohol. You definitely get your money's worth when you order a drink!

1  Thank Heather E
Reviewed June 12, 2014

A very pleasant place with good food. At least I assume it's all good -- I always have the same thing (turkey Ruben with taters tots) so I can't speak to the whole menu. But my fave is so good I'm sure it's all good. Staff and friendly and quite efficient. Good value, excellent beer selection.

1  Thank BallardBeaver
Reviewed April 15, 2014

One of the best values in Sequim. If you like to eat and save some money check out their daily specials. wherelse can you get a huge $5 hamberger or $1 tacos? Friendly, decent service and good food for a good cost. Great Sunday Night Trivia fun!