“Good Food, atmosphere so so”

The Oasis Bar and Grill
Ranked #16 of 87 Restaurants in Sequim
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 17, 2014

We went to the Oasis Bar and Grill for lunch on a Saturday. The place was pretty empty so they were able to seat our group of 10 easily. The waitress was attentive, the food was good, the atmosphere so so. From the reviews I thought it would be nicer. The prices are right and everyone in the group seemed to enjoy the food except the sweet potato fries were over cooked. I would come back again for the food, just know the setting is an older bar.

Reviewed February 14, 2014

If you don't mind and older bar and grill that does not have shiny new furniture, lighting, floors, then you will enjoy this place. It is unpretentious, the people working there just enjoy working there, and the food is decent. They have live music on the weekends and it is a place where you can go sit down eat or not eat and just enjoy yourself for an evening. Without having to spend your entire wallet!

Reviewed December 15, 2013

Heard about the Oasis and stopped for lunch during a "day trip" to Sequim. Mid-afternoon, a few locals playing pool, that was about it. Service wasn't quick but it was friendly and helpful. I had their club sandwich - on whole wheat instead of sourdough - and it was huge; I only managed to eat a quarter of it. The bread was amazing; they use a local bakery. Skin-on fries were good; not at all greasy. My friend had a build-your-own burger that he said was really good, great bun, and the onion rings he ordered looked perfect - must have, he ate them all. Nice beer list. Located in a little strip mall, it definitely doesn't look like much, but they know how to cook. Probably gets noisy during football games and nightly music.

Reviewed December 7, 2013

The bar itself is not gorgeous, but the food is very good. I have visited here twice and both times the food was excellent. On this particular visit I had the fish and chips, it was cooked perfectly! Their soup of the day which I believe was chicken enchilada was excellent, the french fries I didn't care too much for. The server was very nice. I will probably be eating here more often.

1  Thank Daniel B
Reviewed October 17, 2013

We had just arrived in town for our weekend away while a loud bar with a bunch of 20 somethings did not sound appealing, playing a game of pool, enjoying a beer and having some greasy bar food sounded like a good idea so we were willing to tough out the parts we weren't wanting to endure.

We walked in and DID NOT the typical bar scene! A New Orleans Dixieland 8 piece Jazz Band made up of retired music teachers (I googled them) were playing and they were fantastic! Friday is prime rib night and it was delicious! The service was wonderful, friendly and (we are pretty sure it was the owner) was running around bussing tables and making sure everyone was having a good time.

The Oasis was a fun place, with great food, wonderful music and welcoming atmosphere

2  Thank Dacia B

Been to The Oasis Bar and Grill? Share your experiences!