“So-so "coffe"”

Rainshadow Coffee Roasting Company
Ranked #3 of 9 Coffee & Tea in Sequim
Reviewed August 10, 2013

We had a long wait for the tour bus, and this place was nearby. None of us are picky about coffee, but honestly, we preferred another coffee shop around the corner that offered better food/drink options at affordable prices (friendlier, cleaner, too!).

Spelling error in business listing pretty much sums it up.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

If you want a truly great cup of coffee, visit the Rainshadow. Don, the owner, has many specialties of coffee and I've yet to have a bad cup of coffee. Well worth a taste!!

Reviewed July 23, 2013

I love Rainshadow coffee!!! I have tried many blends and love them all!!! The staff is very knowledgeable and I have learned a lot about coffee. There is such a difference in the fresh roasted taste. You gotta go there!

Reviewed May 23, 2013

During an outing to Sequim and after reading the Trip Advisor reports, we decided to get our frappes from Rainshadow Coffee Roasting Company. The place is pleasant, the coffee smell was great and the barista was friendly.....however, our frappes were like milk. What little ice there was was not blended well and it had to be the worst frappe I have every had..... :( Maybe this shot (no pun intended!) was just a fluke; I hope so. I would definitely be willing to try a hot latte there again just to give RCRC another chance

Reviewed May 14, 2013

I am happy to report that he is roasting in Sequim and now has organic and direct trade beans. Delicious coffee at a reasonable price. He sells at Nashes among other places in the area.

1  Thank CarolkSeattle