“Best Coffee Ever!!!”

Sequim, Washington
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Coffee Ever!!!”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

I love Rainshadow coffee!!! I have tried many blends and love them all!!! The staff is very knowledgeable and I have learned a lot about coffee. There is such a difference in the fresh roasted taste. You gotta go there!

Visited July 2013

Enumclaw, Washington
“Hopeful...but, disappointed”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

During an outing to Sequim and after reading the Trip Advisor reports, we decided to get our frappes from Rainshadow Coffee Roasting Company. The place is pleasant, the coffee smell was great and the barista was friendly.....however, our frappes were like milk. What little ice there was was not blended well and it had to be the worst frappe I have every had..... :( Maybe this shot (no pun intended!) was just a fluke; I hope so. I would definitely be willing to try a hot latte there again just to give RCRC another chance

• Visited May 2013
Seattle
“Finally great coffee”
Reviewed May 14, 2013

I am happy to report that he is roasting in Sequim and now has organic and direct trade beans. Delicious coffee at a reasonable price. He sells at Nashes among other places in the area.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank CarolkSeattle
Edmonds WA
“They roast their own”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

We didn't know where to go after The Buzz closed last year, but this place was recommended. Hope they survive! Their coffee is fresh and perfectly roasted; location a bit out of the way but it's downtown and Sequim downtown can be walked. Service was good today and the last time I was here; I've heard reports that indicate otherwise. Locally owned; always a good option!

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Sambrose1216
Port Angeles, Washington
“Forget Starbucks!”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

If you have time to get out of your car rather than use a drive-thru window and are a real coffee lover, find your way to this small, bare-bones shop. I received a bag of their "Dungeness Dark" from friends who drive all the way from Seabeck to buy their coffee here. One cup, and I could understand why. Deep, full-bodied taste, but not bitter at all. The aroma alone is worth the price. I tend to like my coffee strong, but you can sample their blends to find the one that's just right for your own taste buds. Try some of their cookies or pastries to go along with it. (Not a very large selection, but the COFFEE is the draw here.)

I've become a frequent customer since that first bag, both for myself and to buy beans as gifts for friends. Don't have a grinder? No problem -- they'll grind the beans to your specs.

When looking for this little hole in the wall, be careful or you're liable to drive right by. It's a bit off the beaten track, on Cedar, one block north of Washington, just west of Sequim Ave. Trust me -- you'll be glad you made the extra effort!

• Visited January 2013