“Paper delights!”

Doodlebugs Craft Store
Ranked #3 of 5 Shopping in Sequim
More attraction details
Owner description: Established in 2005. Located in the small town of Sequim, Washington, Doodlebugs has become a destination for artists and scrapbookers alike. We are one of the largest paper-crafting and art supply stores on the Olympic Peninsula. Our shelves are stocked with many of the industries most popular brands. However, we pride ourselves on carrying a large variety of unique, hard to find products from smaller manufactures. We offer a variety of classes and workshops in our studio, located above the store. Family owned and operated since 2005, Doodlebugs supports three generations of family. We are all very much our own individuals but share a common passion for living and documenting our creative journey. We are fortunate to have the opportunity to build lasting relationships with our community whom we consider an extension of our family.
Washington state
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Paper delights!”
Reviewed January 29, 2013 via mobile

I live in Sequim. I can't allow myself near this store very often!! There is always some new craft supply or new line of paper, stickers, etc that I just can't resist. This would definitely be a store I would love to stumble upon in my travels. I would take my time and wander the aisles searching for that next great project!

2 Thank Willowcreek650

Victoria, Canada
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Best Craft Store”
Reviewed March 13, 2012

I live in Victoria, B..C. and travel by ferry to Port Angelesl to visit Doodlebugs. This retail craft store carries fabulous scrap booking papers, paper crafts and punches. Two days a week you can drop in and make a card, all supplies provided. Staff are so friendly, like family after the first visit! This great store is in downtown.

Visited February 2012