“Buy wheat bread cheap at Bakery Outlet & prepare to laugh, giggle & enjoy viewing animals more closely”
Review of Olympic Game Farm

Olympic Game Farm
Ranked #3 of 38 things to do in Sequim
Reviewed December 17, 2012

I will first say that I do wish a lot of the environments for the non-herd/roaming animals was much, much better.
Although I can imagine that this costs much more than my lack of knowledge on that topic can comprehend.

It just seems it would be nice for whoever maintains the landscaping could hopefully invest to make more appropriate/functional/stimulating environments for some of the animals.

I hope they are in fact planning to increase the size of the cages for the predatory animals. It seems they are incredibly small for that type of animal.

As far as the experience goes I really do appreciate the much closer view & experience you can have viewing the animals at the Olympic Game Farm. Especially for children. Children generally get a huge kick out of being to drive by animals, see them up close, pet a herd animal & carefully feed it a piece of wheat bread.

Also, the bread can be purchased for a reasonable price at a bakery outlet before you reach the game farm. You are not required to buy their bread there as I'm not sure some people thought of to plan.

Its a unique interactive experience.

We also took the tour. It was really neat to find out the history of how the Game Farm started.

I'm interested to know how they care for them all in the winter, I'm sure its expensive so that would explain any high cost charged for viewing in the summer & possibly the costs from the souvenir store.

Reviewed December 5, 2012

We visited the game farm with our toddler. We enjoyed driving through the farm and seeing the animals up close. Some of them would run right next to our car. On a couple of occasions, we feared that the animals would bump our car since they were so close.

However, it was a little sad to see some of the big animals in cages that did not seem big enough for them.

Reviewed November 22, 2012

We took our six-year-old grandson to the farm on his first visit without parents. We'd never been and didn't know what to expect, but he was delighted with the animals he'd never seen in his San Jose hood. We were amused when the huge horses staked out a territory and forced us to find another way around them. But the real treat was seeing our grandson experience the Peninsula's wildlife up close and personal.

Reviewed November 21, 2012

This was the best most unexpected experience for my husband and I. We were exploring Sequim and came across the sign, so we followed it. Now we can't wait to go back! We had our husky in the back and he was so funny watching the animals! There were wolves, and tigers and the buffalo come right up to the car and stick their heads in for bread. You can buy the bread there, and we recommend two loaves! The zebras will follow your car looking for more. It was so amazing and so fun, we want to go back with friends. The peacocks are everywhere! SO FUN!!

Reviewed October 23, 2012 via mobile

I cannot even explain how much fun this park was. We laughed so hard when the llamas surrounded the car...though we kept moving...do NOT stop. We drove thru two times. The animals are amazing. The kids would love it. You throw wheat bread out your window & the animals ove it. It is NOT a fancy park but it was fun & priced just right. You can either purchase your bread for $2 ar the door or bring your own ~ wheat bread only. Another favorite are the many LARGE bears! When you feed them they will wave to you.
great day!

Been to Olympic Game Farm? Share your experiences!