“What is going on?”

Chicago, Illinois
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“What is going on?”
Reviewed January 18, 2014

Came in 2 months for coffee with my family on my first trip to Sequim, got great, fast, and awesome service from 2 girls in the Am who were very friendly and got my order RIGHT. Came in 2 days go (1/16) around 4pm and was helped by a girl who took almost 10 minutes to make our drinks... We ordered an Grande Americano and got a 16 oz latte?? Ordered a frap and it was overly icy and was missing the chocolate? Gave us back the wrong change.. My tall white mocha was OK but over all I was very disappointed by the service and drinks.... New person? Very different (in a bad way) experience than I received the first time.. higher prices but WORTH it the FIRST time I came through.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank brian g

Port Angeles
“convienient but not my first choice.”
Reviewed August 1, 2013

Ive been to White Cup 3x. 2 of the times i really felt like i was inconvieniencing them. The food is over priced since its just frozen reheated costco type food. $3.15 for a sausage muffin that is far less tasty than chain restraunts 99cent version. this last time the employee was very polite and effient, however, her mini skirt was more of a mirco mini...i wondered how it would even be possible to bend over to pick something up off the floor if necessary... kinda made me want to drop something just to see how she would manage lol. I dont like giving poor reviews but it may help the business if they see the repeated same complaint. Its not easy to run a successful business and i understand prices have to go up to accomodate minimum wage, rising production costs etc....best wishes white cup. you havent seen the last of me. just hoping for stellar serevice sooner or later. (:

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank 2manygr8ideas
Clarksville, Tennessee
“In this state you need to come correct.”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

We got a 32 oz chai, a 24 oz red bull sunrise, a small ice cream and 5 cookies for a price of 15.00. The red bull drink was a good idea but the ditzy little girl working the shop had no idea what it was or how to make it she was too busy pushing her boobs up to remember what the hell I ordered...total train wreck.
the Chai latte was not made as a chai but was made as a 32 oz cup of Oregon chai straight from the box, no milk, just the drink warmed up...
the cookies were 1.25/cookie and we the size of toll house cookies.
The ice cream was good.
Overall a hot mess and a place I will not go back.

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank hatric26
Sequim
“Best Frappuccino in Sequim!”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We have family at Sbux but go here for better taste and price! They have BOGO Coupon in the Gazette every month and you can reproduce it from the Gazette website. The Staff is always Friendly and efficent. We haven't tried the food so can't comment on it or the actual Coffee. We almost always have to wait in line on either side of the stand. Our favorite is the Mocha with Hazelnut, Can't be beat!

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Traveler1Sequim
Poulsbo, Washington
“Everything about this shop sux!!”
Reviewed September 12, 2012

I quit going to this espresso stand and would rather go to Sbux to at least get good service! This stand has a bad atmosphere (girls are dressed sleazy, and the bosses are sleazy), greedy owners, high employee turnover (it shows), high prices (having changed their name from Coneheads to White Cup and drastically lowering prices a few years back only to reverse direction, raising prices several times in the last year...really??). I would rather give Howard my money than fund another of CaboChris' adventures in golddigging. If I could give a minus five, I would

• Visited March 2012