“I'd give it a 3+”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 14, 2013

We had dinner at the Fortune Star. Our food was good, but nothing out of the ordinary and certainly not the "best Chinese ever"; it was just pretty good. The atmosphere in the restaurant is very nice and the server was attentive. Our food came quickly and was reasonably priced. We'd eat here again if we were hungry for Chinese food.

Reviewed October 4, 2013

I am from the San Francisco bay area and I can guarantee you that this food is the best!! The service is unbeatable with a very attentive staff. Loved every item I ordered...fresh and delicious! I will be back soon and will definitely stop here again.

Reviewed October 3, 2013

We enjoyed our meal at Fortune Star while staying in Sequim in September 2013. The wait staff always seemed very busy but they were attentive when needed. I would say they arent very friendly but the food was really good. We would try them out again if in town.

Reviewed September 22, 2013

This little restaurant is in a small mall in downtown Sequim. It has a relaxing atmosphere and reasonably priced, delicious food. We like it so much we had lunch here twice while visiting Sequim. Service was quick and friendly. Everything we had was very good.

1  Thank 52cali
Reviewed August 20, 2013

The menu was varied but the food was way too salty. Atmosphere was nice and it was a convenient location inside a small mini-mall.