“Fortune Cookie Say "You in for Nice Surprise!"”
Review of Fortune Star

Fortune Star
Ranked #8 of 88 Restaurants in Sequim
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 16, 2012

Fortune Star is the only restaurant in Sequim we go to regularly! Everything is good! We have tried a number of things on the menu and have been very happy! I love the Honey Glazed Walnut Prawns. The service, prices and food are all good, every time! Well worth the stop for lunch or dinner. The new decor feels comfortable and is easy on the eyes. A great choice if you want to skip the usual greasy spoons that seem to prevail around here.
We go here with family and friends and sometimes it is the date night treat just for us!

1  Thank LightingBolts

Reviewed June 17, 2012

The Fortune Star is the best Chinese restaurant I have found in the state. Recently remodeled, the restaurant has a wonderful, peaceful ambiance and the food is always delicious. If you are adventurous, try the dim sum dishes or the duck!

1  Thank Junchan7
Reviewed March 31, 2012

Recently refurbished at clearly great expense, the owners seem to really want our business, and the food has always been first rate Chinese, worthy of visitors from Seattle, a foodie town if ever there was one.

Reviewed March 30, 2012

Had dinner with a friend here. It took almost an hour for our food and they weren't busy til about 15 minutes after we had sat down. I seen people come after us, eat, and leave while we were still waiting for our food. However, if I were to be completely honest once I recieved my food it was good enough to not really care about the wait so much. The food was exc excellent. I was bothered by the dirty water in a fish tank they had on display, maybe they should clean it! Other than the fish tank with murky water, the atmosphere is enjoyable!

Reviewed February 20, 2012

Very down-to-earth, but the food was top-notch. Family-owned, interior partially being restored.