“Excellent food but service could have been better”
Review of Fortune Star

Fortune Star
Ranked #7 of 90 Restaurants in Sequim
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 30, 2012

Had dinner with a friend here. It took almost an hour for our food and they weren't busy til about 15 minutes after we had sat down. I seen people come after us, eat, and leave while we were still waiting for our food. However, if I were to be completely honest once I recieved my food it was good enough to not really care about the wait so much. The food was exc excellent. I was bothered by the dirty water in a fish tank they had on display, maybe they should clean it! Other than the fish tank with murky water, the atmosphere is enjoyable!

Reviewed February 20, 2012

Very down-to-earth, but the food was top-notch. Family-owned, interior partially being restored.

Reviewed January 3, 2012

My husband & I stopped here on the recommendation of Olaf, our kind host at the red caboose B&B, he was right! Great food, presented in the most beautiful way! not too expensive, great service to make it one of the nicest dining experiences ever. I am from Seattle & have sampled many good Chinese food establishments this is by far the best! I had the shrimp with candied walnuts in a creamy white sauce, my husband had twice cooked spicy pork, can't wait to back.

Reviewed August 1, 2010

We had lunch here and found it to be a great value. For 6 or 7 bucks you get soup, rice, entree, and a bit of salad. We found this to be a mild version (americanized?) of chinese food, but it was perfectly fine for a quick, affordable lunch. The place is clean and the service is prompt. I give Fortune Star an excellent overall mark, the value factor more than making up for the average atmosphere found here.

1  Thank nwchopin

Been to Fortune Star? Share your experiences!