“Basic, but Wow!”

Good for: Kids, Large groups, Families with children
Port Angeles, Washington
“Basic, but Wow!”
Reviewed February 20, 2012

Very down-to-earth, but the food was top-notch. Family-owned, interior partially being restored.

Visited February 2012

Granite Falls, Washington, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Chinese food I have ever eaten!”
Reviewed January 3, 2012

My husband & I stopped here on the recommendation of Olaf, our kind host at the red caboose B&B, he was right! Great food, presented in the most beautiful way! not too expensive, great service to make it one of the nicest dining experiences ever. I am from Seattle & have sampled many good Chinese food establishments this is by far the best! I had the shrimp with candied walnuts in a creamy white sauce, my husband had twice cooked spicy pork, can't wait to back.

• Visited April 2011
Sequim, Washington
“Great Value.”
Reviewed August 1, 2010

We had lunch here and found it to be a great value. For 6 or 7 bucks you get soup, rice, entree, and a bit of salad. We found this to be a mild version (americanized?) of chinese food, but it was perfectly fine for a quick, affordable lunch. The place is clean and the service is prompt. I give Fortune Star an excellent overall mark, the value factor more than making up for the average atmosphere found here.

1 Thank nwchopin

Been to Fortune Star? Share your experiences!